Check one track of aztec ethno metal

Wow!
Thank for the link! No-Dont heard of them
Nice riffs but I thnik these guys dont care of conception
Its not of mesoamerica most

Anyway nice metal 8)

It never stops bothering me that nonnatives who make our cultures their hobbies insist upon what they consider to be authentic. Any change in our cultures is seen as a loss, an impurity, or a corruption and rejected. Yet changes to nonnative cultures, well that’s accepted as progress.

This is a failure to recognize us as humans. All cultures change. Your ideas of authenticity were most likely taken from books written at a certain time. But before they were ever written, native peoples had to change and adapt.

And to say that a band comprised of self-identified Aztecs is not at authentic as your own is, frankly, bullshit. Worse, it is bullshit that ignores and insults our continued existence as native peoples who are now, and always have been, adapting our lives to changing political, historical, technological, environmental, and economic circumstances in order to survive. How can any outsider say anything about what it is to be “truly native”?

I didn’t really mean to go off here, and I hope you don’t take this personally, but it had to be said.

Oh, more good metal here www.myspace.com/resistantculture

dah....man-for my unnative eyes its hard to reach the end
but....thank you for such words and attention

realmusic.ru/raxa

more new samples from second album

It never stops bothering me that nonnatives who make our cultures their hobbies insist upon what they consider to be authentic. Any change in our cultures is seen as a loss, an impurity, or a corruption and rejected. Yet changes to nonnative cultures, well that’s accepted as progress.

This is a failure to recognize us as humans. All cultures change. Your ideas of authenticity were most likely taken from books written at a certain time. But before they were ever written, native peoples had to change and adapt.

And to say that a band comprised of self-identified Aztecs is not at authentic as your own is, frankly, bullshit. Worse, it is bullshit that ignores and insults our continued existence as native peoples who are now, and always have been, adapting our lives to changing political, historical, technological, environmental, and economic circumstances in order to survive. How can any outsider say anything about what it is to be “truly native”?

I didn’t really mean to go off here, and I hope you don’t take this personally, but it had to be said.

Oh, more good metal here www.myspace.com/resistantculture

By that logic,

Cannibal corpse are bullshit because they're not murdering corpse rapists.

White zombie are bullshit cause they're very much alive

Finntroll are bullshit cause they're not actually trolls

Arch enemy are bullshit cause in actual fact, the whole bands are friends with each other

Children of bodom are bullshit cause they're not actually children?

By that logic,

Cannibal corpse are bullshit because they're not murdering corpse rapists.

White zombie are bullshit cause they're very much alive

Finntroll are bullshit cause they're not actually trolls

Arch enemy are bullshit cause in actual fact, the whole bands are friends with each other

Children of bodom are bullshit cause they're not actually children?

No, because they do not claim to be so.

Aside from that, you missed my point which was behind the question of How can any outsider say anything about what it is to be “truly native”?