Check out my In Your Face cover

GhostOfPerdition

G-Unit Gangsta
Oct 31, 2005
Halifax, N.S, Canada
The other day I decided to record this song for fun as an experiment.

Sound quality is shit considering i'm using a shitty line 6 spider 1 through a computer mic.. I also played keyboards on the track using my shitty casio keyboard.. so they're not very good but it was fun to do. Theres no keyboard solo, so i improvised a random arpeggioy keyboardish solo and tried to overdub a harmony.. anyway theres lots of fuck ups and I even forgot to do the second repeat of the chugga chugga riff near the end of the song

http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1LQP7S84JZKEZ39HBWR3SY7PV2

would be good if the quality was good

@Lake Laiho: wat would b a good song to cover, im working on a hate me cover as we (I) speak (type).

Hey man.. good job.. I like it. and since I ain't seen many of your detractors offering anything similar.. you can have them lick your bung

dude! That's some good playing in there. Sounds tight and clear. Lots of respect for nailing the solo, including the improvised arpeggios. And fuck everybody's criticism about which track to cover until they come up with something better.

gitrplaya4u said:
would be good if the quality was good

@Lake Laiho: wat would b a good song to cover, im working on a hate me cover as we (I) speak (type).
anything off of hatebreeder, except ''bed of razors''.. I think ''hatebreeder'' would be dos :D

nice cover :)

this time try something like Hate Me or SNBN or even Living Dead Beat :)

again, gj :D