Check out my new song

as far as the recording itself goes, if you could just increase the volume on everything a little bit that would be good, especially the lead guitar. Also the Mp3 was skipping for me in a few parts.

Now, as for the actual song, the drums are a little boring after like the first minute or so, if you could throw in some cymbal hits or a roll here or there it would definately add just a little bit more to it to make it sound less repetative. The guitar playing is good though. Ill be honest, im not too into instrumental guitar playing (even though i play guitar myself), but for what it is, its pretty good.

iAMtheblackwizards said:
the drums are a little boring after like the first minute or so
My opinion is that the unique mission of the drums is keeping time, so I think they are ok.

I wonder if you, Arahilio, play all the instruments?

it sounds good man

i like the way you play the solos and the melody
have you ever think about singing???
did you make all the instruments???
what equipment did you use?

i´ve done some music too and i recorded all the instruments myself, using impulse tracker for the non-existing instruments (drums, violins, keyboards) and recorded the bass and the guitars throuhg a mike

if you want to listen to my songs go to

http://usuarios.lycos.es/p4software/principal.htm

click in "musica" at the left and then you´ll have the links to 3 mp3´s at the right of the page (the web is in spanish)

i made them a couple a years ago
the sound quality is better in the last songs

i´ll write a new thread with this links

Well, i'm here again, thank you for the comments. No, I only play the guitars myself, bass and drums i creat with MIDI. I made finally a new song, if someone is interested: http://arahilion.dmusic.net/ I improved the drums, so they dont sound as boring as in the last song :). I use an epiphone sg , a peavey bandit amp, and a zoom505II, software: cubasis vst 4.o, micro: shuresm57. Yes, i think about adding vocals on the new song as a second version