Check out our kitties :)

awww, lovely :) especially the white/grey one.

me and my boyfriend are planning to buy one; i just have to make him understand that - ok that he likes hume - but "dave" is just a shitty name for a cat. "pascal" is so much better :Spin:

mourningstar said:

me and my boyfriend are planning to buy one; i just have to make him understand that - ok that he likes hume - but "dave" is just a shitty name for a cat. "pascal" is so much better :Spin:
I'm going to urge you not to buy one :| adopt please. There are so many lonely pets at shelters that need homes. hmmm come up with a few names and make a poll and let us help you guys decide :)

Rosie1 said:
I'm going to urge you not to buy one :| adopt please. There are so many lonely pets at shelters that need homes.
yeah, you're right. i said "buy" contemplating all the possibilities there are.

Rosie1 said:
hmmm come up with a few names and make a poll and let us help you guys decide :)
it will not happen too soon, so there is time. but i'd really like to call it "pascal", and i love democracy :tickled: even if i know that when i won't be around he'll be calling it dave anyway :lol:

Reactions: Rosie1
mourningstar said:
yeah, you're right. i said "buy" contemplating all the possibilities there are.

it will not happen too soon, so there is time. but i'd really like to call it "pascal", and i love democracy :tickled: even if i know that when i won't be around he'll be calling it dave anyway :lol:
Boo for dave :)

Reactions: mourningstar
i'd pick c++ or java over pascal, but visual basic also has its merits.
rosie's cats are smaller than the cats i'm used to, and come in perplexing colours too.

*stares suspiciously at big yellow-ish cat with long teeth*
but why would that mad gypsy ever want to trick me, why?

OHHHH *wants them* sooooo cute
my evil cats just eats all the birds outside, and leave feathers everywhere.... :rolleyes: :p

mourningstar said:

Tell Lee that I agree that 'pascal' is a much better cat name than 'dave' ;)

Lady of the Oracle said:
Tell Lee that I agree that 'pascal' is a much better cat name than 'dave' ;)
i'll surely tell him. he must surrender!! :heh:

(ps. you really have to check dgm out! especially "hidden place". i saw them live and they really rock. actually, they prog *clown* plus, me and lee are friends with the bass player and some adv is the least we can do!).

Lady of the Oracle said:
my evil cats just eats all the birds outside, and leave feathers everywhere.... :rolleyes: :p
make some pillows :tickled:

mourningstar said:
i'll surely tell him. he must surrender!! :heh:

Yes! Majority rules!

(ps. you really have to check dgm out! especially "hidden place". i saw them live and they really rock. actually, they prog *clown* plus, me and lee are friends with the bass player and some adv is the least we can do!).

Whoa, I just happen to be listening to that cd right now, I got it after you had first told me about them..what a trip! Great band, thanks so much for turning me on to them!

how cuuuuuuuuuuute :dopey:

I've adopted a kitty cat, just a couple of weeks ago, she's really lovely, but sometimes I think that she need some valium to be quiet :rolleyes:
btw, her name is Mina :)

/witch