Check out our new website

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
We got it finished and up and running last night...Many thanks to Zero Hour/Twelfth Gate webmaster & designer Tony Lamb for working with me on creating the website, his concept is very cool!!! There will be Travel updates & hotel info coming shortly as well as more info on the March & May shows...

http://bayarearockfest.com

Bear

As I have said before-- I feel this fest is the BEARFEST at times.. Bear has contributed so much of his time and his incredible creative talents to make this happen-- all on top of his regular job!! Without him, this festival would not be happening. He blew off a show last night so he could finish up everything. I am eternally thankful.

As I have said before-- I feel this fest is the BEARFEST at times.. Bear has contributed so much of his time and his incredible creative talents to make this happen-- all on top of his regular job!! Without him, this festival would not be happening. He blew off a show last night so he could finish up everything. I am eternally thankful.

Thanks again Dave!!!My pleasure!I am so glad everything came together like it did...When like minds get together anything is possible :cool:

We will do Bearfest down the road with Vinnie Moore, Tony Macalpine, Greg Howe and Govan Guthrie :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bear

If you build it, they will come :headbang:

Awesome!!! :kickass: That intro took a while for my computer to load up.........but it was well worth the wait. What a kickass tune for the intro. :kickass: Nice job guys.

Bear's a genius indeed and a real trooper of this scene.
So let's raise a glass in honor of the man, the myth, the legend...BEAR!!!!!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

LOL Been drinking this early eh!!!! :lol::headbang: Thanks Eric, I think everyone involved deserves mass kudos...It will all pay off when the bands hit the stage and the music tears through the amps and monitors...

Bear

Awesome job, Bear and co. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: Hey, its 1:23P here! ;)

Yes, it will all be worth it and I'm enjoying checking out some of the bands I was somewhat unfamiliar with. This is going to be an awesome festival from beginning to end! I'm going to have a hard time finding time to eat! :lol: :lol:

By any chance, does anyone have a banner made up for this yet? I'd love to use that in my signature and various other places on the net! I'm sure many others would like to also!

Awesome job, Bear and co. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: Hey, its 1:23P here! ;)

Yes, it will all be worth it and I'm enjoying checking out some of the bands I was somewhat unfamiliar with. This is going to be an awesome festival from beginning to end! I'm going to have a hard time finding time to eat! :lol: :lol:

By any chance, does anyone have a banner made up for this yet? I'd love to use that in my signature and various other places on the net! I'm sure many others would like to also!

I am working on banners , I will post them later today

Here is one banner, I will make more this week...

BARfestbanner.jpg

God,
This is the suckiest site I have EVER SEEN!!!!!!.....Sorry I have a SUPER
BOCA moment there.....YOU RULE BEAR!!!!:headbang: ....The Site looks so
RAD..I think I might shit my pants....oooppps I just did..good thing I wore
my DEPENDS today...:puke: ....I got my ticket for the Redemption show and I
so looking forward to seeing my friends and meeting you David...as usual BEAR,....First Ropund is on me!!!! YAGER BOMBS BITCH!!!!! I owe ya....:headbang:

"I gettin too old for this, I've got children tellin me I can't play
with their toys!"

Well all the credit goes to Tony Lamb for the concept and the design, I just said yeah yeah yeah yeah when he came back with the ideas :headbang:...It was funny how it all worked out and how quick it all came together, like 4 days...Amazing!!!!

Everyone that needs a website or graphic design should definitely check out http://www.tonylambgraphicdesigns.com/

Well all the credit goes to Tony Lamb for the concept and the design, I just said yeah yeah yeah yeah when he came back with the ideas :headbang:...It was funny how it all worked out and how quick it all came together, like 4 days...Amazing!!!!

Everyone that needs a website or graphic design should definitely check out http://www.tonylambgraphicdesigns.com/

Thx Bear! I appreciate it. You rule.:kickass: