Check out our song with Harry

a tad too Manowarish for my taste. I`d like to hear it in a non-metal version way, if that would be possible.

Everything Harry touches turns instantly to gold. Ancient Greeks had Apollo, my father had Elvis Presley and we have Harry Conklin, the most amazing demi-god ever born. If Harry had lived in Germany prior to the second world war, I think nowadays Europe would be called NEW COLORADO and we would ride Panzers to go to work, and there would be huge loudspeakers installed down the streets to spread heavy metal music 24 hours a day. The Tyrant is the light at the end of the tunnel.

"Hopefully we will be the first, so we can order cease and desist for all bands using that name."

Hopefully not, because you guys are fucking terrible. If you were white supremacists your music might be a speck more interesting, at least for a few seconds.

Jealousy is a terrible thing. The reason I say this, is because the only forums which have displayed a negative response to this have been Panzer relate (here and Chris Broderick). Everywhere else has been positive. Including from the man, Harry, who really likes our music and is doing backing vocals on another song(s) and Richie Wicks (current ShadowKeep and former Angel Withc and Tygers of Pang Tang.

Jealousy is a terrible thing. The reason I say this, is because the only forums which have displayed a negative response to this have been Panzer relate (here and Chris Broderick). Everywhere else has been positive. Including from the man, Harry, who really likes our music and is doing backing vocals on another song(s) and Richie Wicks (current ShadowKeep and former Angel Withc and Tygers of Pang Tang.

You are absolutely deranged! The song blows. Someone being "jealous" over your "bands" ability to create that song is the social equivalent of an able-bodied person being jealous of a quadriplegic. There's no logic to it.

You are absolutely deranged! The song blows. Someone being "jealous" over your "bands" ability to create that song is the social equivalent of an able-bodied person being jealous of a quadriplegic. There's no logic to it.

Well, we didn't create this song, it's a cover... and like I said before response everywhere else to every song we've posted has been positive. So, thanks for your opinion and good luck with your negativity. I'm sure it will get you very far in life.

I’m sorry but I really don’t take any stock in the opinions of French Faggots like Jeanne-Pierre or Detroit Dick Smokers like Zack.

Does the "dick smoking" mean I'm from Detroit and smoke the dicks? Or that I travel to Detroit to smoke them? I believe it's the latter because I'm not from Detroit, and in fact I don't even live in Michigan.

I’m sorry but I really don’t take any stock in the opinions of French Faggots like Jeanne-Pierre or Detroit Dick Smokers like Zack. Maybe you could post some examples of the leaps and bounds you have been a part of in the music world?! I would love to hear that.

Detroit >>>>>>>>>> Colorado Springs. I'd rather live in the real world than some vanilla whitey paradise. Oh, I'm not French, I'm Lebanese, another ethnicity you're probably afraid of.