Check out the amazing Tuatha

Alteredmindeath said:
Hey Everyone here is a Awsome band to check out just in case you havent heard of them they are Amazing

Tuatha De Danann

Official site-www.tuathadedanann.com.br/

Amazing? Hardly. I got two of their albums and I´d not even recommend them to people usually into folk metal. But that's me.

NP: Butterfly Temple - Veles

Tuatha de Danann... The band that got me into metal...
Well i don't like them anymore, and i think they don't deserve my respect... A friend of mine knew the leaders(Bruno and Berne) and they say that their band was going to be always on the underground, and if ,unfourtunatelly, they got out of the underground the band would over. Well, here in Brazil the band is quite famous now(not like Angra and Shaman, but someday they'll be there) and guess what? The band is not over. And their sound is more soft now in "The Delirium Has Just Begun"(oh, and they also participated on a "gimme-money" album called "Hamlet"), maybe to gain more public or something like that.

Well, if you don't care for men who can't keep one's promises...

But then again, that's only my opinion.

P.S.: And i also don't like their music anymore. I think the whole promise thing have affected that...

i love this band!! I bought their second album Tingaralatingadun and its amazing!! The first album is more doom metal. Completely different style. And their last album (The Delirium Has Just Begun) is in fact an EP, not a complete album.