Check out these CHICAGO HARDCORE/METALCORE MP3S

Criminal

New Metal Member
Nov 18, 2004
Chicago
www.myspace.com
Were 13 1/2 out of Chicago and were looking to get on the road here, if your in a band or a promoter, or just someone who likes ass kickin poser smashing music, then check us out
www.thirteenandahalf.com
or www.myspace.com/thirteenandahalf
post your comments here after you check it out we'd love to hear your compliments and your verbal abuse
we want to get on the road soon so if you can steer us in the right direction
with promoters and venues,
thanks
Mike 13 1/2

I did like what I heard....But dude I fucking LOVE your website!!!!!
If you're looking for an honest opinion the only thing that I thought was a
little weak was the vocals (And the keyword here is "A little")

Lyrically Strong like crazy!! Monster riffs!!! I hope you guys hit!!

I liked it!!

Criminal said:
Were 13 1/2 out of Chicago and were looking to get on the road here, if your in a band or a promoter, or just someone who likes ass kickin poser smashing music, then check us out
www.thirteenandahalf.com
or www.myspace.com/thirteenandahalf
post your comments here after you check it out we'd love to hear your compliments and your verbal abuse
we want to get on the road soon so if you can steer us in the right direction
with promoters and venues,
thanks
Mike 13 1/2

Dude I just got done being recorded by louis Svietek, your name came up and I was wondering if you would like to bring M.O.D. to Chicago, I got a venue that holds 3000 people. Naturally wed be one of the opening acts, if you want to hear our shit go to http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=2422161&Mytoken=20050221112232 (thats the rough mix) I gotta go see Louis this week and finalize this shit.
theres 4 songs on there that are a good hardcore/metalcore crossover.
are band website is www.thirteenandahalf.com
and my e-mail addy is www.beatwithabrickmusic@yahoo.com
check us out, were planning that show in late May, but we can push it back if you need us to work around your schedule

The Fatal Force Fest is still looking for good bands...

This show is gonna feature some of the most insane bands in the country on June 25th in Indianapolis.

fffpromo1.jpg

16 bands for only $15....