Check out this - Nevermoure a band that stole its name from Nevermore

Originally posted by Unregistered
you guys are fucking gay...they aren't ripping any name off anyone, so go fucking die you cock suckers, have you even heard any of their music?
Hmmm... Lets do the following so that you wouldnt feel hollow and bitter about this excellent youth that you call cock suckers and gave them some nice wishes (you really misunderstood them)...

Here is my suggestion:
As you are right about the not having heard the music, I invite you to the Rockwave, where you will get the chance to c Nevermore live. You can bring as many friends/girlfriends as you want.

And in exchange i will come to a Nevermoure show to get a taste of their music. And i will brings as many dudes/dudettes as i want.
Thus will be achieved the mutual exchange of musical experience of each band.

How about that? For more info please, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me... :devil:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

especially the large guy in the orange coveralls w/the dark hair.I bet he's about 37. [/B][/QUOTE]......HA HA HA NO WAY!!!!! I'M 34 AND COULD PASS FOR LATE 20'S AND I STILL DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT LIL' PUSS...TRUST ME HE'S A 20- 23 YR OLD WHO QUIT SHAVING TO LOOK OLDER.....THIS IS JUST LIKE THAT "FAKE" BOY BAND ON MTV BACK AWHILE WHEN THEY HAD AN OLDER DUDE IN IT TO GIVE THE BAND "MATURITY".......NOT ONLY THAT I DON'T SEE TOO MANY 30 SOMETHINGS WITH SUCH A GAY ASS SHAVING JOB----PLUS BY 37 HE'D BE TOO TIRED TO BE IN A BOY-ROCK BAND...BUT THANX FOR THE LAUGH ANYWAY :lol: :lol: :puke:

did anyone read those on the guestbook????------GOOD GOD I FORGOT HOW UTTERLY ANNOYING PRE-TEEN/JUST TEEN GIRLS ARE :mad: the spelling the dorky jokes like they are having a face to face conversation:guh:----

you guys are fucking gay...they aren't ripping any name off anyone, so go fucking die you cock suckers, have you even heard any of their music?

yeah, yeah...next you'll hit me with your Britney purse.

Have I heard their "music"? Nope...my sensitive ears can't handle cock-munching tunage.

Dink

Big Dawg came to post on our board! WOW!!!
I feel so SPECIAL!
hahahahahaha

Originally posted by QuothTheRaven
:lol: :lol: cock-munching tunage! :lol: :lol:
Pratloet, good work that is great stuff

I just call it like I see it...it pains me to have to think of such colorful things to describe such drivel.