another Nevermore out there

K

killer206

I'm driving along Yesterday listening to the radio ( WHSF DC ) and they are talking about Nevermore, IU was trippin'.

They are interviewing these guys and maybe 20 seconds in I'm thinking this doesn't sound like Wally and the gang, then the DJ starts saying how they are Baltimores most popular band right now and are mixing an amazing blend of Rock and Pop that should take over the world.

I almost drove off the fuggin road, what the hell is going on when a band can't even get off the couch and do a title search.

I thought about calling the station and busting their ass on the air, bu then it dawned on me........

I think everyone should wait until this "Pop Rock" crap band gets huge and then let them kick down the big bucks for the name that they stole.

What do you think ?

Tell Wally and Jimbo now and let them shit on their picnic ?

Or just wait it out hoping for the future motherload ?

Opinions ?

Ah yes,I heard something similar on the radio a few weeks ago.The DJ was going over a bunch of local concerts that were going on that night or that weekend and,all of the sudden,I hear her mention Nevermore.I didn't have time to process what I'd just heard and how impossible it was,I just started freaking out.But I calmed donw and remembered that Nevermore is in the process of recording a cd,so,logically,they wouldn't be playing random shows at random clubs in Baltimore.DAMN NEVERMOURE!!! They should change their name to spare fans of both Nevermores the confusion.

It's obvious that they plagurized the name.If they didn't know that there was another Nevermore in the world,they wouldn't have added the gay little u into their name.And why would a pop band choose a name like Nevermoure?That name is a bit on the darker,gloomier side...And it's from the Poe poem.Do even half of Nevermoure's fans know who Edgar Allen Poe is?

Yes,but Nevermore don't try to tie Poe into their music,like Nevermoure make pathetic attempts at-calling their fans "ravens"...that is possibly one of the lamest things I have ever fucking heard.
Deathmatch-Nevermorons vs. the Ravens.Who do you think would win?

I remember back in june there was a huge debate over this and they set up something on their website especially for it. It died down rather quickly though. Although my opinion hasn't changed. They should definitely change the name.

Originally posted by retarded penguin
Nevermore.....is that where dane and co. got it from, EAP.

"nope", was the answer to the question given to here-I-see-by-some-called Wally ( :err: ) if the name of the band comes from the "quoth the raven". he explained where it actually comes from, but I don't remember, honestly, I didn't hear. I wasn't quite OK. but he wasn't OK either. :( LOL