Check out this really weird returning dream I get

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
In the dream, I guess I'm a gunshot victim, because I have this hole in the top of my left kneecap thatis the size of a bullet... and i guess the doctors did nothing about the hole...

that particular thing turns up in some of the dreams i have

only, this time it was dark around me, so i got a flashlight and looked in the hole... in the hole in my kneecap were spiders and maggots and stuff

wtf?

Been watching a lot of horror movies lately?
That's pretty fucked up, reminds me slightly of a dream I had where there was a big hole in my head and I could stick my hand in and it just kinda kept going, like my head was an abyss inside and my wrist could get forever longer.

strange.

i used to have this recurring dream where i was unable to move, and a giant missile kinda thing would be coming straight at me. it was kinda liek those things int he Mario games. it had this evil grinning face and just staring at me and the closer it got to me, the more evil the grin. when it was a decent distance from me, i'd wake up

then one time, i had the dream and i didnt wake up, it would just get closer and closer and in the dream, i died. i woke up in tears. never had that kind of dream after that

i rarely remember dreams... when i do remember the dreams it usually has to do with hot women, or going on a killing spree.

EDIT: Duke Nukem lives in my dreams.

The dream from last night.... I was feeling up this chicks amazing tits. Not just once either, could not get enough of them. She always wanted me to play with her boobs it seemed. It was a timeless boob touching until walking up. It was ecstacy plus complete body euphoria when playing with her breasts.

I have fucked up dreams or some normal ones that could be tannable in life if trying.

The Greys said:
The dream from last night.... I was feeling up this chicks amazing tits. Not just once either, could not get enough of them. She always wanted me to play with her boobs it seemed. It was a timeless boob touching until walking up. It was ecstacy plus complete body euphoria when playing with her breasts.

That reminds me of something from the movie Flatliners :p

aLL THE GLOSSARIES SAY ..*IRA*
===
ALSO
Not that the IRA have only been murdering Protestants, policeman and British soldiers. Some of the most henious atrocities committed by the IRA have been against fellow Catholics. For example the brutal kneecapping, a trademark torture by the IRA whereby their victim is crippled by having their kneecap either shot or drilled, is traditionally reserved for those Roman Catholics who are considered traitors, compromisers or “sellouts”, by the IRA.

BUT ALAS IT COULD BE FROM THE MEDIA
ALSO I AM MY ANCESTORS WERE ORANGE MEN...JUST so you know that...

I THINK ITS BLOODY TERRIBLE WHAT they do....
they outnumber the catholics but it suxs, I hear the tourists are venturing in now...

Yeah the reason for the outnumbering goes back to the land league and all the scottish immegrants who settled in the north to evade the law (like my ancestors). Anyway yes we're locked in a political stand-still at the moment so there are a lot worse places to be in the world right now. Having tourists here more is cool, makes the place feel a little less monocultured. Still it must be hard for some of them coming to this country having learned english and then finding out hardly anyone here speaks it in remotely the concise fashion. :D

its amazing how the KING dutchman brought them over....
they had a big writeup in the local sydney_oz paper about life now and people are venturing around....
ANYWAY the wiskey is amazing, i am a huge drinker of Jamieson's Whiskey..