check out this TestAmenT video i got off e-bay

ChaosWithoutProphecy

disciple of the watch
Mar 4, 2002
so cal
Visit site
The first show was filmed at the Chance, Poughkeepsie, NY (4/3/90) for the 'Practice What You Preach' tour. It is 58 minutes long. Setlist includes: Practice What You Preach, Sins of Omission, The Haunting, The New Order, Envy Life, Greenhouse Effect, Guitar Solo, Perilous Nation, Into the Pit, The Ballad, Nightmare (Coming Back to You), and Trial by Fire. Picture quality, footage, and sound quality are all very good. The second show is a partial show filmed at Numbers, Houston, TX for the Houston Thrash Festival (8/14/88). This show was part of 'The New Order' tour and is 34 minutes long. Setlist includes: Into the Pit, Raging Waters, The New Order, Burnt Offerings, Trial by Fire, The Preacher, and Over the Wall. Picture quality, footage, and sound quality are all good.

i watched this video and its so fucking cool, especially the one from the new order tour. the band is so into it, thrashing like theres no tomorrow, and the crowd is just insane, people rushing the stage and diving off. chuck even crowd surfs a few times. watching these vids are the first time ive seen skolnik play and its just astounding to watch him shred. damn, i wish i could go back in time and go to one of those shows, but its not possible so i guess ill just have to go see this friday and sunday :headbang: :D