Check this out pt.2

Email i just received:
look buddy, i seriously think you're getting out of hand with this whole promoting thing
if you're gonna make a thread or two every month that's ok, but keep your shit to a single thread, and don't just go replying to anything just to mention your radio cause it really clutters the interaction
i hope we can sort this out without you making a thread complaining about it like the last time

My Reply to this prick who jumpoed me out of nowhere to criticise me for having a radio station:

I am looking around for where it says your opinion matters to me.You are a useless nothing to me based on the way you have treated me in the past over nothing whatsoever.Now talk about cluttering things up look at your fucking signature for christ sake.
Now untill you have something important to say or can contact someone who can solve this problemlike the moderators who dont seem to be pming me like you are why dont you go back to your board with the only freinds you have,I guess since you never listen to Rapture Radio you missed the monologue where i mentioned you to everyone and told you to eat shit.
Nothing has changed.
So untill you become important to me you high and mighty dipshit fuck off.
Mybe you will think about the way you approach people from now on.

I fucking hate dicks that say "dont post on our guestbook / forum" WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THERE FOR, IF NOT TOO SPREAD THE WORD THEN WHAT.
A busy forum is a good forum.