Let me slip this in your box baby!

Posted is the latest copy Rapture Newsletter if you want to start receiving the newsletter each week you can sighn up for it on the homepage of www.raptureradio.net

Well Rapture Maniacs,
Lots of crazy shit going on right now with trying to prepare this months Sabbath show lots of cds coming in and lots of preperation.
Also alot of new labels are joining in the fun and as we are redoing the webpage we are slappin new banners all over the fukker!
Also new news that Rapture Radio will soon be the North American distributor for www.demonzend.com that means now you can buy the newest and most kick ass releases striaght through Rapture go to demonzend.com and check out the killer selection and watch for prices to be dropping soon!
We have become the official Radio station for some new ezines out there the list is continuing to grow (like my penis).
New music on the station from alot of the big names so if your looking to hear the newest shit first you know where to go! (Mastodon,Amon Amarth,Norther,Darkthrone,Dead Soul Tribe,Dillenger Escape Plan and more!)
After all of the damn hate mail I got after I decided to not put the Top 20 in the newsletters I will again start doing it.So here it is you dams crybaby's!
1.Agonizer-Cain the Slayer
2.Atlastis-In Darkness
3.Apostacy-Crowned in Thorns
4.Anima-Damnatia
5.Bathory-Twilight of the Gods
6.Bloodbath-So you Die
7.Chaos-Incenerated
8.Children of Bodom-Hatecrew Deathroll
9.Damnation Army-The Art of the Occult
10.Dark Tranquility-Final Ressistance
11.Darkest Hour-The Hollow
12.Destinys End-Transition
13.Enraged-Below the Surface
14.Everve-The Bride wore Black
15.Helloween-Keeper of the Seven Keys
16.IN Flames-Artifacts of the Black Rain
17.Infernal-Die Slowly
18.Insania-Stockholm
19.Kmelot-Forever
20.Lacuna Coil-Unspoken
I am considerin starting to include the top 20 shit list as well the songs you guys bombed during the week so you can read how much of assholes you can be,I alweays find it amusing when a band gets slammed by you guys.
There are also alot of new reviews on the page and we are cdurrantly looking for more people to write reviews so if ya think you got it send me an email!
I think thats all for now hope to see all of you this Sunday ast 6pm (cst) for the Sabbath show!
Wes

Oh P.S. for the bands who sent cd's who get this and have not emailed me a release form you have untill Sat at 5pm to get one to me or your shot to be on the show which you obviously have not been promoting for is down the shitter see we want to promote the show so people will hear you get the point?Actually tell ya what those who have not sent in forms since i have sent you multiple emails asking you to do so sorry bout ya yer off the show.

P.S.S. For the new labels (Selfmadegod,Inside Out,Prosthetic,Unmatched Brutality and those who I cannot think of right now and the new affiliates for Rapture (Darkness zine,Bloodcifery,Beyond the Veil zine,Angelika Darkness Zine)Thanks so much You will have my full support!
For the labels who have decided that the people listning to Rapture just are not important enough for your preecious time and that the bands on your label are not worth promoting and that you are above Rapture and its listners and the labels who continue to ignore us (Nucleart Blast,Century Media,Razorback,Ferret Music,Osmose)GO FUCK YOURSELVES! Your pathetic attitude toward the scene is exactly what I am against Rapture and the people who listen to Rapture support those who support the scene and say FUCK YOU to people like you I will do everything in my power to let all of the listners (remember the ones who dont matter to you?!?!?!)to NOT buy anything from your labels untill you figure out that each and everyone of them is imprtant to your label and bands but untill then Eat Shit Mutherfuckers!