Check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cary Chilton

New Metal Member
Mar 8, 2011
www.carychilton.com
http://carychiltonforums.yuku.com/directory

This forum is just for fun, I made it myself. I made this yesterday afternoon. So it is VERY new. Politics, Religion and Swearing is cool. They are some rules, too. I think I have just about every category you could want. Most of the forum is dedicated to artists and engineers at ANY level, but there is a genre specific section to discuss music and an off topic area.

Come and sign up, add an avatar and profile skin. Share your knowledge on guitar/bass/drums/keyboard playing, guitar/bass amps, pedals, recording gear and/or your DAW editing/mixing skills.

There is a section for music appreciators/fans discuss their favorite music. So, musicians: You can get your music heard from musicians, mixing engineers and non-musicians (potential fans)!!

I have posted lots of info that I found helpful on the topics of guitars, amps, pedals and music theory ( lots of music lessons and music theory). I will be posting a lot more great info, too for your benefit -hopefully.

I also have the greatest selection of emoticons on any forum out there

Also, I will be promoting this forum big time music appreciation type forums, facebook, myspace, so hopefully there will be lots of people in the future!

I hope to you see at my new forum, too!

fw0kjn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.