Check this outtt.

Cecchini

May 4, 2005
http://www.myspace.com/cecchini

I had some time the other afternoon so I made some awesome use of a midi program and a Godzilla movie... Give it a listen, it'll be the first song that plays.

My rhythm guitar tracks will sound kinda shitty because I think my mic is all messed up... ah well, the leads sound better though. Also, everything thats midi string arrangements I had to write/program... The only things I didn't write are two melodies from a Godzilla movie which I tossed in the middle and at the end (The first is like 2 mins in and the other is right before the ending guitar parts.)... And oh yea, I know my playing isnt the best. lol

Basically, I wanna hear what you guys think of my mixture of midi strings/drums and guitars. lol

EDIT: Ohh yea, the samples and the name are from Godzilla: Final Wars. The guy saying a majority of the quotes is Don Frye whos the only guy in the movie who speaks english and says some silly things... Silly things like you'll hear in that song. lol But yea what can I say, I love that stuff... and that movie is awwwwwwesome.

haha, I've done them for other Godzilla flicks... Plan 9 From Outerspace is def the next one I would do. lol