Check this

nice.. sounds great! sounds big.. what guitar cabinet did you use? and what did you use for bass?

could only give a quick listen at work, but it's got lots of energy - intriguing enough for me to want to download and listen in the car to give a better comment. bell sounded a bit loud in the beginning of the first tune, but mabye that was what you were going for...

definitely really big sound, i love it!

well done.

would you give me tips on what you did to drum kit in this mix? EQ etc

thanks!

Anyway here's what I've done eq wise and not.

Kick EQ

EQ_KICK.JPG

snare eq

EQ_SNARE.JPG

snare clipper

To get punchy drums: on snare, on toms and on kick I use a clipper because the transient of those is: really short, peaks high and basically with no decay (it's very short).
When you use a limiter on the master track to do the mastering, it sees you got these loud peaks (snare/toms/kick) and so it tries to tame them.
So the clipper cuts a little bit of the peak of the transient, the snare will peak lower/softer and the limiter won't affect the tone.
Your snare will be fat and intact! ;)

Snare_Clipper.JPG

snare reverb

Snare_Reverb.JPG

OH EQ

I roll off from 800hz and below so it basically removes snares and toms form OH's.
In conjuction with limiting this clears up the OH's tracks.

OH_EQ.JPG

OH limiter, sidechained to the snare track
I splitted the snare output to the main master fader output and to another bus that "sidechained" the limiter

OH_Limiter_Key_Chained.JPG

Lead Guitars delay

Delay_LeadGuitar.JPG

Lead Guitar EQ

EQ_LeadGuitar.JPG

Voice comp
This is really smashed, because I think in this type of music I need to remove the dynamics to get the vocals really heavy and mean.

Voice_Comp.JPG

Voice Delay
Delay on vocals.. "why not a reverb?" you may ask, I think reverb in this kind of death/metal core stuff really adds mudd to the sound, better a good delay

Voice_Delay.JPG

chers

Sounds really good!
How did you record the guitars? What cab and how did you mic it?
Mind sharing anything about the settings on the amp?

Tube screamer (Maxon OD9)->Bugera (THD hotplate in the loop, EDIT: THD between amp and cab!!!!!) ->Marshall slant 4x12 with v30's->Sm57->Digi002 preamp
The mic pointed at the edge of the dustcap (typical sneap way) on axis with the speaker.

Tube screamer :
Drive: 07:00 (basically drive is off)
Tone: 10:00
Level: 12:00

Bugera Settings(clock settings):
Crunch Channell
Gain: 08:00 (pretty low lol, the amp has an incredible amount of gain even on the cruch channel)
Treble: 1:30
Mids: 09:00
Bass: (12:00)

THD Hotplate :
-12db reduction
Bright Off
Deep Off

EDIT:

THD between amp and cab, not in the fucking loop lol

Tube screamer (Maxon OD9)->Bugera (THD hotplate in the loop) ->Marshall slant 4x12 with v30's->Sm57->Digi002 preamp
The mic pointed at the edge of the dustcap (typical sneap way) on axis with the speaker.

Actually in the Loop (how does that work)? Or do you just mean between the Head and Cab?