Checkout my new recording(podxt,gt-8,dfhs)

When the piano synth at the start drops out, the mix gets alot clearer. I'd work on those, maybee just bringing their panning a bit towards the centre would help. Maybee just revise the amount of verb you have on things untill it clears up a tad too.

Nebulous said:
When the piano synth at the start drops out, the mix gets alot clearer. I'd work on those, maybee just bringing their panning a bit towards the centre would help. Maybee just revise the amount of verb you have on things untill it clears up a tad too.

Actually, it;s all guitar :p hehe, but I understand what you mean!
I'll try it out!

sounds great
the clean guitar that comes in at 3:48 over the distorted chords is great, I wish it went for longer.
As far as the mix goes, the only thing that stands out to me as a bit weird is the high hats, sounds like the top end fizz is distorting a bit for some reason. Also right at the end the double bass perhaps sounds a bit thin for the style of music you have here, maybe some more bass or low mids might make it 'throb' which I think would sound good at that point of the song

Great writing first of all, sort of early Sentenced meets Opeth. I would EQ the guitar that sounds like a piano a little differently so it's not so mid-heavy.

I'm so impressed in this forum... most of what are posted here is really great... and this is no exception. Very symphonic and melodic... sounds really really impressive! Ehmm... i'm impressed (if some one should wonder!?).