Cheesiest/crappiest metal video

so where do you get to see those videos?

I simply grab a vid from my shelves (net auctions rock :cool: ).

Have you guys seen the Killing me, killing you video by Sentenced? The old geek and the dog...so sweet...

Yeah, it's very moving :lol:
Also remarkable: through the clip V. Laihiala and the rest of the band approximately have tons of hair in their face, perhaps they reckoned without those gusts, at least it doesn't look cool at all :D

Originally posted by my dying groom
Definitely all videos from Pegazus! These Australian guys are fucking ridiculous :lol:
There's this vid for "Cry Out" in which they enter a class room and suddenly all "pupils" (grown-up people) wear leather and other "true metal" stuff and the band throws the teacher out of the window - we're talking about the first floor :D
Even more hilarious is the vid for "Braveheart". The lead guitar-guy, dressed like an Indian warrior, wildly runs and jumps through some forest's undergrowth and throws axes against harmless trees. I've to see them again :loco:
Yes, Pegazus' videos are the ABSOLUTE worst! Me and my friends make fun of them all the time....it just sticks in your mind, they;re so terrible.. :loco:

Immortal- Blashkyrkh
hahahha they are like running up and down a bunch of rocks whilst headbanging, and flinging their big ugly heads around.

I saw a Carcass video that was really bad, I don't know the name though... In the video they are like stretching big black trash bags across their face. Haha, great song, bad video i think!

Pretty much any BM video is fucking ridiculous...all image and shit...but the worst videos are by far anything by Manowar. Laughable. And Cradle of Filth is up there. And while we're at at it, does anyone remember how embarassing Electric Crown must have been for Testament? Ughhhh......Mother North by Satyricon is pretty horrible. Most black metal artists would be better of doing a live performance video, instead of the "evil image" videos. All of Six Feet Under's videos suck (but hey, so does this miserable excuse for a band).
Also Opeth's video for Serenity Painted Death, with the choreagraphed dance moves, leather outfits and mobs of teenage girls? j/k of course............

and Morningrise, Carcass' video for No Love Lost is excellent, so check that one out...

I love Manowar's videos. In fact I just love Manowar. They're so fucking funny. Better than Spinaltap!

hangar 18 by megadeth has a very cheesy video

what else...

secret of the black arts by dark funeral
lilith's embrace by ancient
black winter day by amorphis has a pretty poor video (great song though)

I find it kinda funnny, everyonce in a while ill see a music video on mtv2 or some shit that isnt very heavy at all but has a lot of flashing lights and blurry movments to make it seem heavy.. =\

Iron Maiden's "The trooper" is pretty cheesy... so are some of the early megadeth videos.

-spook

I actually haven't seen many metal clips. I still have to laugh at Phil Anselmo jumping around like a crazy man with all his testosterone in Pantera clips :) :lol: