cheetos are fucking delicious

Fritos are gross. There's a Frito factory down the street and when I drive by it on certain days the frito smell is overwhelming :(

My favorite chips are plain ol' Tortilla chips. I have yet to perfect making my own but once I do I bet they'll be AWESOME.

Fritos are gross. There's a Frito factory down the street and when I drive by it on certain days the frito smell is overwhelming :(

My favorite chips are plain ol' Tortilla chips. I have yet to perfect making my own but once I do I bet they'll be AWESOME.

Tortilla chips are my favorite as well, they pretty much go well with any sort of dip. Like me, hahaaa!

I also like plain sunchips, they're alright.

I have a soft spot for those greasy kettle potato chips.

And whatever that brand is with the wacky flavors, like spicy thai, those are SO GOOD (mad props to neal for spreadin' the word o' their deliciousness)

fake edit: oh the brand is "Kettle Chips" lolz

I have a soft spot for those greasy kettle potato chips.

And whatever that brand is with the wacky flavors, like spicy thai, those are SO GOOD (mad props to neal for spreadin' the word o' their deliciousness)

fake edit: oh the brand is "Kettle Chips" lolz

The Spicy Thai Kettle chips are freaking good as hell. But they tend to turn my stomach after a few fist fulls.

Kettle Chips are fucking awesome, as are Walkers Sensations.

crisp2.jpg

:kickass:

Oven Roasted Chicken with lemon & thyme flavour crisps, you couldnt get any more awesome/pretentious :lol: