Chicago party???

Sorry, had to edit that. Buddy has taken enough heat.
But, I'd love to see someone take a blow up doll, dress it like that cross eyed freak, throw it on stage and have be trashed by Scott Ian, while doing a war dance.

ok Lord what did you have up first?.. My house sux, but we could all meet up at the bar in the HOB. First round on me. But dont drink to much, you know me I might try to take advantage of you..j/k.. later..

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
But dont drink to much, you know me I might try to take advantage of you..j/k.. later..

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

That is fuckin funny.

We'll just have to Think of a way we would all no who is from The Anthrax board when we meet up there. I know this sounds "Gay" but coming from me, that shouldent seem strange. I was thinking we should all Put the Anthrax Pentagram on one of our hands, Then we would know who is from here... Just a thought. Got to go Now My Dan Spitz signature model girly roller blades just came in the mail, and I want to Check them out!!...

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Look for a MIDWAY flight, should save you a few $$$.

I always go to Midway. It's all about the L-Train!!
I'm just waiting for comfirmation of the 2nd show, and then waiting to see if there is no Cincy or Columbus show. I can get a round trip to Midway (or O'Hare if I have to) for around $140 and a rooom at either airport (in the vicinity) for about $120. All I need is a Comfort Inn or Motel 8, 'cause we'll be flying back the next morning!

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP BLB

Comfort Inn? Motel 8? for 120?

I've got a connection with the Ritz Carlton for around $75 a night. Plus their with the Marriot group, so if the Ritz Carlton is booked, I can go with Marriot hotels. I recently stayed at the Ritz in NYC for the LoA shows and I had the sweetest suite.