\\\[[ CHICAGO Show @ HOB ]]///

Thrashard925

Dec 8, 2003
Sin City
Who's going to this ? Im from Vegas, and tempted to hop on a plane for their Saturday show.

Im originally from North NJ, and the music scene in Vegas sucks ass.

WTF, I thaught they were really doing Ozzfest or possibly Megadeth.

I will be at the april 30 gig in chicago. tickets are secured, plane ticket taken care of. It will be 16 hours of pure adrenaline as I head back to the southwest at 6am on May 1o_O

I would LOVE to see Death angel get on that fall tour!!!:headbang:

tattooedsean666 said:
I will be at the april 30 gig in chicago. tickets are secured, plane ticket taken care of. It will be 16 hours of pure adrenaline as I head back to the southwest at 6am on May 1o_O

I would LOVE to see Death angel get on that fall tour!!!:headbang:

Bitchin! What hotel (dont have to say) or how much was the Hotel? Looking at the HOB there, there is a Holiday Inn there, but it's like $122- a night... I dont want to spend that much money for a friggin hotel for myself.

Found airline tickets. Round-trip including tax for $189-

Thrashard925 said:
Who's going to this ? Im from Vegas, and tempted to hop on a plane for their Saturday show.

The April 30th show is sold-out, you can probably pay out your ass for tix. The May 1st show still has tix available.

Thrashard925 said:
Bitchin! What hotel (dont have to say) or how much was the Hotel? Looking at the HOB there, there is a Holiday Inn there, but it's like $122- a night... I dont want to spend that much money for a friggin hotel for myself.

Found airline tickets. Round-trip including tax for $189-

HOB hotel is a lot more than that. Parking there is expensive too. Show or hotel parking, that is.

Thrashard925 said:

(Hes talking about the april 30th show)

i think u should freaking take that plane. im going. only paid 35 bucks for the tickets too. all i have to is drive out there it'll only take me about 45 minutes i live in the chicago area. its going to be fucking awesome. cant wait :headbang:

hey all you anthrax metal heads, ive got a questin for you..out of all three anthrax vocalists who do like the most?

MY THOUGHTS:
i think neil turbin is the most talented but anthrax definitly was in their prime with belladonna. I think i like his voice better too. Don't you agree?

MetalThrasher442 said:
hey all you anthrax metal heads, ive got a questin for you..out of all three anthrax vocalists who do like the most?

MY THOUGHTS:
i think neil turbin is the most talented but anthrax definitly was in their prime with belladonna. I think i like his voice better too. Don't you agree?

Scott
PROTEST AND SURVIVE
PROTEST AND SURVIVE

jdelpi said:
I've seen Anthrax play "Fucking Hostile," "A New Level," "Black Sabbath," "Hallowed Be Thy Name," "Walk All Over You," "Whole Lotta Rosie," "1000 Points of Hate," "Cadillac Rock Box," "Any Place But Here" and "Lone Justice" live.

Where did you see Anthrax play those Pantera songs?

I was lucky see see a few different appearences of either Phil or Dimebag come on stage for Anthrax in NYC and when Pantera played down in Asbury NJ, Scott came on stage and did a few songs.

Thrashard925 said:
Where did you see Anthrax play those Pantera songs?

I was lucky see see a few different appearences of either Phil or Dimebag come on stage for Anthrax in NYC and when Pantera played down in Asbury NJ, Scott came on stage and did a few songs.

they played some Pantera songs on the Dimebag tribute, then some on the South American tour. Guess they will NOT be playing Pantera songs anymore.

johnnieCzech said:
they played some Pantera songs on the Dimebag tribute, then some on the South American tour. Guess they will NOT be playing Pantera songs anymore.

Which is the way it should be as Anthrax always were way better than Pantera (at least in their Thrash days).

disappointment said:
I hope a retarded fan gets on stage and just shoots danny and joey.

And the winner in a landslide of most assinine comment about the reunion...How are you able to work the internet?

disappointment said:
I hope a retarded fan gets on stage and just shoots danny and joey.

Note the Screen name.....

1. A Dissssssapointment to His friends
2. A Dissssssapointment to his family
3. A Dissssssapointment to this board
4. A Dissssssapointment his work
5. A Dissssssapointment his self.....