\\\[[ CHICAGO Show @ HOB ]]///

first off to the idiot who made a comment about a shooting onstage, I wonder if you are still living in a cave trying to discover fire.

as for hotel response to thrashard, I am in no need for a hotel because I am psychotic.

My Chicago plans are this:

7am- I leave Albuquerque, New Mexico
slightly around 2pm- I arrive at Midway airport in chicago
I take the L downtown and try finding the HOB.
I get some grub to eat at HOB at the hopefully still on boardmember eating meeting at HOB. Pinkmetal where are you?
I take in the first of what will hopefully be many great reunion gigs. :worship:
I hang out for awhile after awesome gig.
Due to L being shutdown to Midway at 2am, I resort to taxi back to Midway.
I sleep like a bum for alittle bit
at 6am- I fly back to Albuquerque.

ALL in the name of ANTHRAX!!!! o_O :loco:

Shit i leave SF 7 AM and Will be in Midway at 2pm also..... but Friday WTF???
I have Pinks Number and i am staying at the HOB's so Grub is good.....

I use my vacation time selectively and I just didn't feel like doing too much in chitown. cubs and white sox my ass, go Indians!! :Spin:

this year is so wierd due to the training assignment I am on for Intel that is keeping me from AZ for 1 year. I go to so many big shows/fests be it in North america or back to europe starting in 2006 so sometimes I have to be insane like I am for this particular gig.

what I hate is the HOB doesn't allow cameras? damn you HOB, I wanted to take pics of the board member meet and greet as well as a few at the gig. I will say it will be easiest flight I ever take without no luggage. :Spin:

tattooedsean666 said:
I use my vacation time selectively and I just didn't feel like doing too much in chitown. cubs and white sox my ass, go Indians!! :Spin:

this year is so wierd due to the training assignment I am on for Intel that is keeping me from AZ for 1 year. I go to so many big shows/fests be it in North america or back to europe starting in 2006 so sometimes I have to be insane like I am for this particular gig.

what I hate is the HOB doesn't allow cameras? damn you HOB, I wanted to take pics of the board member meet and greet as well as a few at the gig. I will say it will be easiest flight I ever take without no luggage. :Spin:

NO worries about the Photo's my Friend IS taking Pics ...Gene Ambo so i am sure will be fine.....

"there is a Holiday Inn there, but it's like $122- a night... I dont want to spend that much money for a friggin hotel for myself."

Ever heard of Priceline? That is the way to go, my friend.

Anyways, I'll be there both nights. jdelpi, I am sure I will see you there. Ohio's gonna be in the HOB...

Thrashard925 said:
Bitchin! What hotel (dont have to say) or how much was the Hotel? Looking at the HOB there, there is a Holiday Inn there, but it's like $122- a night... I dont want to spend that much money for a friggin hotel for myself.

Found airline tickets. Round-trip including tax for $189-

Welcome to Chicago...$122 a night is normal for a hotel. Especially if you stay in the city. If you go out into the 'burbs, you'll get prices more like $80 a night. Unless you want to stay in some shitty-ass hooker retreat.

"Welcome to Chicago...$122 a night is normal for a hotel. Especially if you stay in the city. If you go out into the 'burbs, you'll get prices more like $80 a night. Unless you want to stay in some shitty-ass hooker retreat."

If you don't wanto to go Priceline, I got the Red Roof Inn downtown last year for $75. It was a small room, but it worked. Then again, there was the $30 for parking...

tattooedsean666 said:
I will be at the april 30 gig in chicago. tickets are secured, plane ticket taken care of. It will be 16 hours of pure adrenaline as I head back to the southwest at 6am on May 1o_O

I would LOVE to see Death angel get on that fall tour!!!:headbang:

Right on man! I hope you have a GREAT time at the show!! Damn, I wish I could be there!!! It would rule if Death Angel toured with Anthrax!!! :headbang:

punkerted = Ted Aguilar of Death Angel

Kill As One!!!

Re: Death Angel Break Up?
« Reply #11 on: Feb 22nd, 2005, 12:23pm » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Band did not break up. Yes, we are on hiatus, but we are still a band. But I did start something new & need to play music until DA gets back up & running again

SO Death Angel is taking a break cause= Dennis the Bass player and Rob the Guitar player both of their wives have had children..... Sound Familar........
I am Friends with the band.... Here is them with a big FAN

5812.jpg

I'll be at the Sunday show. But I'll be diguised as somebody else so no one will know who I am!

thraxx said:
punkerted = Ted Aguilar of Death Angel

Kill As One!!!

Re: Death Angel Break Up?
« Reply #11 on: Feb 22nd, 2005, 12:23pm » Quote Modify

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Band did not break up. Yes, we are on hiatus, but we are still a band. But I did start something new & need to play music until DA gets back up & running again

SO Death Angel is taking a break cause= Dennis the Bass player and Rob the Guitar player both of their wives have had children..... Sound Familar........
I am Friends with the band.... Here is them with a big FAN

5812.jpg

that is cool. I am a regular on their board and long time fan as well. I enjoyed seeing both AZ gigs with them and anthrax. Plus, thrash of the titans was killer trip. :headbang: