CHILDREN OF BODOM: Alexi goes wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finpower

Niinku Perkele
Jun 6, 2007
[Fin]

Alexi will be a guest at this year's wrestling event "Winter War" of the Finnish FCF league. His exact role is being a cornerman for the "Canadian Rebel" StarBuck who will fight against the wrestler Valentine for the FCF championship. The show will take place on December 15th in Töölö, Helsinki.

StarBuck is also the vocalist of the Finnish band Stoner Kings. In 2006, Alexi made a guest appearance with a guitar solo in one song on the Stoner Kings album "Fuck The World".

StarBuck and Alexi met back in 2003 at a Sinergy gig. When asked about Alexi being his cornerman, StarBuck answered: "Over the years we've been practicing together at the gym, when Alexi hasn't been on the road. We have lots of great memories so he deserves to be in my corner. He is not interested in the political game behind the scenes, so I know he will support me 100%. He hasn't got any personal goals in the pro-wrestling world, so I know I can trust him as a friend. He is straight and honest, and I can always count on his word."

:zombie:

You've got to be a fucking idiot to make a thread titled "CHILDREN OF BODOM:" in the OFF TOPIC forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.