CHILDREN OF BODOM GUITAR HERO 2

I hate Guitar Hero, it makes peoples think that the playing real guitar is easy and eveybody can do that...

I hate Guitar Hero, it makes peoples think that the playing real guitar is easy and eveybody can do that...

well he does have a bit of a point in this, becuase it does make people think that, thats why they need a song like KTS in the game, so that all the noobs can get owned by it

Can somebody plz tell me how this guitar hero works?
Do you just have to push the buttons/colours? So when the string on the right has those dots u have to put the button for it? So you just have 6 buttons to make tones? Maybe it's good for the rhythm part anything else seems not so good to me....

*giggles*

MMV: Take it easy! It's just a game. There's nothing wrong with living in Alexi's fame for a couple of hours.

everybody can play guitar
and it is easy if you practice like hell

How do you get Children of Bodom and others band on Playstation 2? i only got the standard songs.

And I hate Sonic the Hedgehog. It makes people think they can jump and spin in the air, while destroying robots that make little fuzzy creatures come out of them. Or flowers, depending on the game.

Whoever thinks Guitar Hero sucks cause it gives people the impression that they can play the guitar is an elitist dork with a dick shoved very, very far into the ass. And someone who just doesn't understand why the game is fun. It's not about bragging about having the discipline to learn an instrument, but the fun of pretending to rock like a rock star, to the tune of legendary rock anthems, in 10 minutes of practice.

Idiot.

And I hate Sonic the Hedgehog. It makes people think they can jump and spin in the air, while destroying robots that make little fuzzy creatures come out of them. Or flowers, depending on the game.

Whoever thinks Guitar Hero sucks cause it gives people the impression that they can play the guitar is an elitist dork with a dick shoved very, very far into the ass. And someone who just doesn't understand why the game is fun. It's not about bragging about having the discipline to learn an instrument, but the fun of pretending to rock like a rock star, to the tune of legendary rock anthems, in 10 minutes of practice.

Idiot.

:lol: I agree entirely.

I hate Guitar Hero cause when you have to hit the notes doesnt seem on tempo with the music to me.