Bodom on guitar

Enemy242 said:
I can pretty much play all of Silent Night Bodom Night, Bed Of Razors, Needled 24/7, Everytime I Die and i can play the Hatebreeder solos. I can pretty much play the easy songs. i'm working on Follow the reaper right now but not as much since i'm focusing more on trying to write my own stuff.

It was a kid in my old band hu played the start of Bed of Razors that got me listening to COB, one of the few songs that sounds good even with the mistakes of an amateur guitarist!

I can play all of the following, fully and almost perfectly or perfectly:
Hatebreeder
Northern Comfort
Bed of Razors
Knuckleduster
Trashed, Lost, and strungout
Follow the Reaper
Everytime i die
Kissing the shadows (MINUS the first solo, the sweep prog i can play)
Warheart
Black Widow
Your Better off Dead!
THats pretty much it. I regret putting so much time into learning these songs though, cause in essence they are all good songs but whatever... I'd rather would have learned jazz songs and solos. I dunno, being able to play bodom songs doesnt make you good. So dont get so like initimidated by how many bodom songs people can play, because they arent that hard, as opposed to Dream Theater or Symphony X Songs. I mean, i can only play one song fully through from Symphony X, and thats Sea Of lIes. That song took me nearly 2 full months to learn, IT was rediculous. Ill try to record it once i get off my lazy ass and after my band knorwood records next week.
Word.
If your under 15 then learning bodom songs should be fun and are rediculously fun to play with friends, but after you hit fifteen start to move into more melodic music like jazz and other types of metal. i turned 15 2 months ago and just started to have a HUGE desire for jazz.

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
i can like so play all of every bodom song. i can play all the leads and everything. and sinergy too. i just have no recording gear. >_<
funny, in my case it's quite opposite :loco:
I have recording gear but no skills :p

i ent really attempted to play any of the songs. I can play Bodom Beach Terror on bass cuz its easy. Bed of Razors and Black Widow. I prefere banging away to Iron Maiden classics.

nothijng but to be fast, and youll be able to play most of it... therefore are thousands of things which are harder, try 'Never Let Them See You Cry' by Steve Lukather, get the sound and tone from your guitar :)