Bodom NEED a DVD!!!!!

ha.te.m.e.__:\\ said:
Who agrees that Bodom need a DVD of some sort. ?
they are just so fun to watch Live and when goofin' around
they have such awesome sence of humours and know how to have fun.

i mean it would be a such a c00l_dvd
after every Song or so they should have they should like have home videos/on the road vids too ect.

Tracks that are vital to be on it are :

1. Black Widow
  2. Hate me!
  3. Lake Bodom
  4. Mask of Sanity
  5. Everytime I Die
  6. Needle 24/7
  7. Trashed,Lost and Strungout
  8. Sixpounder
  9. Silent night Bodom Night
  10. Living Dead Beat
  11. Follow the Reaper
  12. Children of Decadence
  13. Kissing the Shadows

No they dont.

oh they are hmm not 10 and lake bodom could better be deadnight warrior.
anyway, i thought there's actually a track list?

i'm not the cob fan i was 2 months ago (switched to norther) but they are still a very honourable band. any date when it will come out?

20 Feb 2006 - Children Of Bodom DVD

The band's recent Stockholm concert was filmed by the film company Revolver to be used for the band's upcoming long-awaited DVD release. The DVD is currently on the works and the aim is to include a lot of cool stuff to make it a very entertaining package for all the band's loyal fans out there who have been a great support through all the years. The best fans deserve the best DVD!! Further details will be revealed as soon as possible.

To make the DVD a package as solid as possible, we are asking you to take a look at your archives and dig up all those old and new Children Of Bodom photos and videos. Here are the instructions on how to participate in the making of the first ever Children Of Bodom DVD:

DIGITAL PHOTOS

We are looking for your professional very high quality photos of the band. Either hyperlink us to the site with your photos or send us a CD via snailmail (tell us about your pics and request our address via e-mail). Please provide us with the date, the location and the name of the photographer. Unfortunately we can't accept original photos or slides. Also, NO E-MAIL ATTACHMENTS!

VIDEOS

We are interested in all kinds of good quality video material. Please spare us from stuff downloaded from the internet. Only master copies, thanks! Preferred formats are DV, DVCAM, DVD and VHS but also others are negotiable. Just contact us and please include the date, the location and the filmer's name.

COBDVD at COBHC dot COM

Unfortunately we are NOT able to send any of the material back!

Disclaimer: By sending us the material you give us a permission to use it freely in any way we see fit.

I woudnt buy it, saw them live:really dissapointing, saw the gig that was televised: was gay. I think theyre sound is just so thin nowadays not anywhere close to the huge atmosphere present on the records.

Originally posted by Chamet

20 Feb 2006 - Children Of Bodom DVD

The band's recent Stockholm concert was filmed by the film company Revolver to be used for the band's upcoming long-awaited DVD release. The DVD is currently on the works and the aim is to include a lot of cool stuff to make it a very entertaining package for all the band's loyal fans out there who have been a great support through all the years. The best fans deserve the best DVD!! Further details will be revealed as soon as possible.

To make the DVD a package as solid as possible, we are asking you to take a look at your archives and dig up all those old and new Children Of Bodom photos and videos. Here are the instructions on how to participate in the making of the first ever Children Of Bodom DVD:

DIGITAL PHOTOS

We are looking for your professional very high quality photos of the band. Either hyperlink us to the site with your photos or send us a CD via snailmail (tell us about your pics and request our address via e-mail). Please provide us with the date, the location and the name of the photographer. Unfortunately we can't accept original photos or slides. Also, NO E-MAIL ATTACHMENTS!

VIDEOS

We are interested in all kinds of good quality video material. Please spare us from stuff downloaded from the internet. Only master copies, thanks! Preferred formats are DV, DVCAM, DVD and VHS but also others are negotiable. Just contact us and please include the date, the location and the filmer's name.

COBDVD at COBHC dot COM

Unfortunately we are NOT able to send any of the material back!

Disclaimer: By sending us the material you give us a permission to use it freely in any way we see fit.

I think some one should send them the Meatspin link, it would work great for Bodom's dvd. :)

Well i hope that the new DVD that they are making will be longer then the 2 before
O and i send them en e-mail of a link of my pic but there was no reply

Ante EM-10 said:
I heard that Alexi & Janne are gonna make a DVD school for Guitar and Keyboards in June.

Yeah that'll be cool, but I don't think it will come out.. :cry: and if it does it's gonna be very hard to find o_O

Got this really cool high resolution pic of Henkka fucking his bass but I can't find the memory card where it's stored.. shit

If i understood correctly, I think there´s gonna be documentary called Are You In Bed Yet which tells you pretty much everything whats going on when they are touring...Also some footage from Imola last year when the guys got a change to try Ferraris F1 car...Also plenty of extras from the past, IMO the coolest clip of all is when Janne was singing duet with Mikko Kuustonen " Def Leppards-Animal " in the schools out for summer party 1991.The crowd was going nuts...Everyones propably wondering how do I know all this allready but lets say that I woke up in the wrong place at the right time...I keep you guys posted if i hear some other news about the upcoming dvd.