Children Of Bodom satisfies more Black Metal needs than Dimmu Borgir, Cof etc.

Wintrybreeze

New Metal Member
Jan 5, 2004
Aggression and brutality, and the utter violence in Children Of Bodom's music..
Alexi Laiho's BM screaming is just unmatchable HATE that comes straight from the inferno inside him!

... just because Cradle Of Filth and Dimmu Borgir are not black Metal, nor Children Of Bodom, of course.

But all of them have put something into the black metal world. I don't know Dimmu Borgir too much, but I can afford that The Principle Of Evil Made Flesh (Cradle Of Filth's) and Something Wild (Children Of Bodom's) had interesting things to say in that kind of music, and they fucking ruled. COB added some powerful keyboard and melodic guitar melodies and an awesome growling, and COF added more ambiental style and a lot of speed in Black Metal's music. Even if you can't stand Dani FIlth you can't deny that they had a good BM era :D

FIRST OF ALL DIMMU AND CRADLE ARE SYMPHONIC BLACK METAL YOU FUCK TARD!!!!!!

If you want REAL black metal stop listening to your commercial trash and listen to mayhem, darkthrone, dodheimsgard etc

until then refrain from posting such retarted threads!

No i ust really hate retards! :lol: This has to be the most retarted thread i have seen in long time..... only thing that was worse were the trooper threads :lol: