Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Not bothered

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

cyberfella

The Soul Collector
Sep 5, 2002
Purgatory
Bands I'd like to see (any would be geat)

1. Children of Bodom :worship:
2. My dying Bride
3. Children of Bodom :worship:
4. Dying Fetus
5. Children of Bodom :worship:
6. Ackercoke
7. Children of Bodom :worship:
8. Nile
9. Children of Bodom :worship:
10. Manowar
11. Children of Bodom :worship:
12. Bal-sagoth - again
13. Children of Bodom :worship:
14. Biomechanical - they were great last time
15. Children of Bodom :worship:
16. Benediction
17. Children of Bodom :worship:
18. Deicide
19 Children of Bodom :worship:

etc. u get the picture rite ;)

Vote for CoB!

I agree with you on most bands there. Especially children of bodom, bal-sagoth + my dying bride get children of bodom! we need them!

More bands that would be great to see;

Decaptiated :headbang:
Cathedral
Enemymaker888 - They were great this year
:devil: Eviscerated :devil:

Dark Tranquility

Lacuna Coil - would be a good variation (the angelic vocals work well on the tracks i've heard, but ive only heard 3 tracks so im not really in a position to judge :rolleyes: lol)

Hate Eternal

Originally posted by Astarmain
Saw Lacuna Coil a few years ago and they we're quite
good. The dual vocals was clever and the songs were
well written. Not my normal cup of tea but enjoyed it lots.
Saw them in London last Thursday, and they were pretty good. They were far better then when supporting Dimmu Borgir (a mismatch if ever I saw one!), but not quite as good as when I saw them at The Borderline a couple of years ago. I'd quite like to see Lacuna Coil (and, indeed, Sentenced, who were also on the bill the other night), but I wonder how well they'd go down with the rest of the Bloodstock crowd.

Fuck yes. Especially Deicde (I interviewed Glen Benton btw :D) and CoB, Nile were fuckin excellent on tour in October, I'd love to see them again but I know they wouldn't be as good in a festival atmosphere. Plus they'll probably be working on a new album around the time Bloodstock will be next year :|

Definatly Children of Bodom ... saw them at Wacken ... i recon they were thew most popular band there ... i wasn't far from the front and when i looked backed .. i couldn't see fuck all ... for the amount of people (was quite dark as well)

' Bodom after midnight '

YAY, a fellow CoB fanatic, i wudnt cut a bollock off, but id re-mortgage my parents house to pay for them!!! :D

Whats the opinion on dying fetus around here?
Personaly i think they r fuckin gr8, the vocals are just bitchin' (how in gods name does john get his voice so deep???) an the riffs are gr8 for moshin

Im always in a CoB mood ;)

Apparantly they were sposed 2 b at BS02 but Blind Guardian an CoB wud have cost 2 much so they only got Blind Guardian, so i was slightly dissapointed wen i heard that. Nvr mind eh, BS03 cud b the 1 :D

Well, just to play devil's advocate amongst all this CoB worship, I'll add in a dissenting voice, and say I'd rather not see Children Of Bodom at BS03. The music's great, but until they get a decent vocalist and leave Alexi to what he does best, I'd far rather see some other bands instead...

To me that's half the point of CoB. It really is a one
and a half man show. Alexi kicking ass with occasional bursts of keyboards from Janne to keep the interest
level up.

Dammit Vince and Co. just get them on the bill now!!!