Children of Bodom

Wanna c CoB at Bloodstock 2003?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Not bothered

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Indeedie - good to see so many other Bodom nutters on here! I agree that Alexi is frigging great and I too like the fact he can play guitar like THAT and sing at the same time!!! Go on Bloodstock organisers, please get them to play!!!

Anyone else got the new single too "You're Better Off Dead!" - it's a corker of a song with a great sing-a-long chorus! You can get it from Alice's Records, but I think it's supposed to be a Finnish only release!

Bodom... until midnight, Bodom until midnight yeah! Bodom, Bodom, Bodom, Bodom! Hail!

Hails!

does nebody know when the tickets are on sale and where i can get them?!? I cant find em newhere.........maybe its just me lol!

I think that it would be great to see Children of Bodom at Bloodstock - however I feel that Bloodstock should be devoted (of course not entirely - at least 50/50 should be ok, but it's not my decision to make) to British talent. There are some great bands out there - and some great bands already booked for Bloodstock '03. Of course our main aim should be to get Britain back on the metal map!

All Hail Real Metal!

Originally posted by Stormwarrior
Mr Humantity You may well know as Carpathian_Wolf off the wacken forum! :cool:

And btw congrats on getting sixth in the terrorizor polls! :D

Thanks wolfie dude ... will you be in visiting my fair city for Bloodstock?

@ Eagle ... hey dude COB playing in sheffield @ Corperation ... thurday 1st of may ... i may (no pun intended) have to goto both UK gigs now.