Children of the damned(the most official..)

Hey Ad........God Damn man, I had no idea. I must have missed that post. I am sorry to hear all that. Keep your head up and record when your able. .........you may even find it'll help you out to jam a bit, get your mind off things. Anyway: hang in there:)

Did you post all that Adde? I didn't know either. No need to be sorry man. Maidenman is right though...jamming out and working on a track may help you ease you mind.

Take care man!

Thanks for the words guys. Your also right about me not posting about it before, I think now, when having a sober mind, that I only mentioned it to Crossy on ICQ a long time ago. Yeah, I think that jamming a bit will help me out a lot, I`ll pick up my guitar right now I think :)

BLOODY DAMN RABIES....(if u read this post)..... You absolutely rocked on murders dude.....im still listening to it over and over and your clean tones are super cool...... man the whole song is.......

Now i know i say everybodies work on here is awesome ( and its all actually is....) ...but your bloody murders mix was TRULY awesome...it actually inspired me to do some recording........ THANX RABS.... you rule..... :)

.....sooooo.... ive finished children......!!! Woo hooo.....

But... if u dont mind MM or CONST... can either of u or anyone else who has it email the dry bass part.... the bass ending is all over the place arrangement wise and unless you feel u wanna redo it const....i was gonna fix it up....

Then i just wanna do a mix...so i can eq then mixdown my guitar parts all ready to send to u MM... i think your mixing on this....

Cool....

Wow, cool to hear Meds :) I thought I would begin recording tonight, can you mail me your parts(leave out thoose that I will play) so I can hear how you play it :)

Hey lads......

Ok... ive finished and mixed down my parts......

Today ive sent my RYTHYMS track to both you MM and ADDE.... once you let me know you have recieved that one.....ill post out my LEADS track........and then once youve acknowledged you have that....ill send out the FIXED BASS track...

...that way im not clogging up your email....

Gotta say im pretty stoked in this farker as well..... sounds killer...!

;)

Hey lads....

Ok....those emails i sent...some of them bounced back to me so i need to know who got what.....?????

sounds like MM got...rythyms....leads.....bass.......

..can u confirm u got all three tracks adde...?????

If u missed any of them adde..... let me know and ill forward em.....!!!!

Damn im pissed..took me 20 mins to write this post...!!! hehewhehehehehehehe

IM SMASHED./.......lol.//////.../....... :)

Wooooooooo Hooooooooo....

:)

Hey const....

The majority of track is killer.... its just the end section ( after the solo tapping ) ....it starts off fine but then the arrangement just didnt match up right.... its meant to be...E.....D....C....D...... repeated over and over throughout the whole section...... I think youve doubled up on the 'E' from the second time onwards....

Anyway....i managed to cut and shift it a lil so it all sounds normal....you cant tell in the mix..... but on its own your can tell a lil......

Its up to you with what you want to do with it const..... either leave it as is...or u can re-record....???? Either way is cool with me......

Meds,
Can you mail me copies of your guitar tracks..and the fixed bass tracks please.

..I've been trying to keep copies of everything..in light of the fact that myplay has been screwing us and virus seems to have dissapeared again. =(

Hi Meds. Got your total rythm track, sounds cool although the drums shined through pretty much, but maybee that wont matter in the end :) Im gonna record that intro riff as well, (I think I was the one to play it, looking at an earlier thread), and see if it fits with your track, if not, we`ll work it out somehow :) Have you any leads to send over soon :)

Const : No probs... it should be ok....

Rabs : Ill send em over asap....

Adde : Yeah unfortunately theres a lil bleeding of the drums again....but you cant tell in the mix.... ( i hope...)

Also... yeah your right the intro is your riff... i just recorded it for continuinity.... once you have it recorded MM can just cut my part out or ill remixdown my rythym track without it...Maybe best to double the verse clean parts though...????

Leads are comin over now also.....

Hi Meds! Yeah I agree, the drums in the background will surley be no problem and yes, I think it will be best if we both play that verse picking thing :)

had a listen to the rythym mix....and shit yeah this one is sounding pretty damn fine.....

couple of lil things i thought....

1) You scored a wicked acoustic tone in the clean parts adds...sounds very sweet...
...but the difference in texture between the intro and the verse seems very noticeable when my guitar cuts in..... maybe drop my guitar out of the verses to keep it sounding similar....with your acoustic panned central for both the intro and verses......

or....have your acoustic panned central throughout the intro/verses set at a high level so it is the feature guitar...then mix my intro and verse electric cleans also central but much much lower.... just to add some sparkle bright electrics at the start....and keep it a bit more uniform.....

2) In the first choruse we seemed to cut out the ' dead ' space in the silent part for the first one...but not the second....dont know if im nit - picking or not but maybe chop that space out also...?? Second chorus was fine...

3) Sorry for my inconsisent palm muting playing in the harmony/solo background rythym...i totally palyed all over the place.... you certainly drilled yours and it sounds perfect.... mine is just non uniform in picking attack....( although the contrast may work in our favour.... gives the rythym 2 distinct feels.... ;) )

4) Thought the drums could do with a lil reverb.... just to wetten it up a lil..... ( but that may be just my pet taste... i seem to always ' flood ' my drums with reverb..... although most gets lost in the mix its good to hear the snare with an after taste....)

Other than that... loved it....levels were spot on.....

Maidenman...you rock dude....... :) ;)

Hey Meds, great comments :)

1. I dont know about this one, I said to MM to cut out your backing guitar during your solo, on the verses I think it sounds good but I leave it to MM to decide

2. If you mean that hanging guitar at 1:30 I think your right, either both guitars hang or none, if were speaking about the same thing here... :)

3. he he mine is not perfect either but it was the best I could do. I think it will sound better with that file you send me which I sent to MM later. Your ryhm2 mixdown that is.

4. Im crappy at drum mixing so I leave this one to you guys :)