Children of the Dream

Cellador

Aug 8, 2004
Omaha, NE USA
www.cellador.com
God, i love this song!! So freakin catchy! Wayta go on this one Steve, it took a couple listens to realize how awesome that song is!! Actually my fav part isn't even the chorus, its the verse and prechorus that really gets me, although the whole thing rules. The best songs for me are always the ones that take a couple spins, seriously.

Also, another one that gets a spin everytime I play MND is The Longest Night, very impressive interlude on that one too!!

This album just keeps growing on me haha

I was going to come here and start a similar thread. Seriously, as melodic rock/metal goes, "Children of the Dream" is an anthem for the ages. Really uplifting, listening to it in the car with the sun shining... :cool:

I've had zero time for RC lately so no formal review yet, but I've been listening to the new album quite a bit, and I think you guys have outdone yourselves. The musicianship has really 'exploded' and being a fan of guitar leads, I'm AMAZED at how great the guitar solo work is.

Great work guys. :kickass:

P.S. I even like that sappy answering machine "The Message" song. :loco: Damn, if that isn't a catchy chorus, I don't know what is. And the guitar solo is phenomenal, sounds like someone's been listening to Marty Friedman's Scenes....