Question about Children of the Dream's lyrics...

Yeah, unfortunately we haven't had the good fortune to be blessed with a monster promo campaign from a Roadrunner or a Nuclear Blast.....but I have to say that has all improved 100% since we signed with Napalm

That bit does suck because Magic Never Dies was an insanely talented band. It is strange because that was the album with only Andrea on guitars, not that anyone could tell by listening! Shred city!

It seems to me that Napalm is not a massive label like Nuclear Blast and Roadrunner, but they have a lot of "rising star" bands. A good variety of talent on that label. They even sell The Realm of Napalm DVDs in Hot Topic now so it can even be considered a mainstream label. I really hope PQ gets the exposure it deserves with this album.

Man I'm sure that the new band now is also as talented as the one on Magic Never Dies, probably even more.

Man I'm sure that the new band now is also as talented as the one on Magic Never Dies, probably even more.

For sure. I know that Chitty is an amazing vocalist, totally different style but it should be a good change, you can't really say he is better or worse then Alessio because they have different vocal styles and I have a feeling I will like both versions of PQ. I do not know a lot about the rest of the new band but I'm sure they can do a good job because Steve obviously has high standards when it comes to music.

For sure. I know that Chitty is an amazing vocalist, totally different style but it should be a good change, you can't really say he is better or worse then Alessio because they have different vocal styles and I have a feeling I will like both versions of PQ. I do not know a lot about the rest of the new band but I'm sure they can do a good job because Steve obviously has high standards when it comes to music.
Yeah man his voice is great I've heard on his site

I asked Steve a while back about who wrote the songs on BLood Alliance but he refused to reply. But yeah if it's him that wrote the songs then we definitely won't be disappointed

haha! To say I refused to reply is a little bit harsh......I think what actually did was to ask you guys if you wanted to know who wrote which songs then I would reveal that if everyone wanted to know......but most people were quite happy to wait to find out :)

Well man, if you didn't refuse to reply, why didn't you tell everyone who wrote them? People wanted to know.

children of the dream is one of my favorite songs from PQ especially this line in the chorus "Wherever we may be, forever dream"
great line, great line.

I think everyone would like to know......but I think people like to find out some things when they actually get the CD which is why they are prepared to wait.

Exactly! It is more fun to hear the lyrics first THEN find out who wrote them. It is fun to get to learn someone else's writing style, especially with all these new members! You will definitely hear a lot of changes in the guitars, bass, drums, and lyrics. After you hear the music then you can learn who wrote it and slowly you will be able to tell who wrote what songs simply by the style most of the time.