Chinese Democracy

Thoth-Amon

Hypochondriac
Apr 4, 2006
so rumor has it that this is supposed to be released exclusively through Best Buy Nov. 23. I just got a text message from Hell saying that they have not frozen over so I have to assume that this is just another twist in the endless saga that is Chinese Democracy.
Your thoughts?

its actually coming out this time. too much proof that it is and best buy would never purchase a right to something that the record company didn't have pressed already or in the process of pressing

well i'll believe it when i have it in my hands. and yes i'm gonna buy it no matter how bad it is... the curiosity is killing me.

I will be buying it. I made a bet over at the Megadeth forums that I would leave the forum permanently if this album came out before the end of the year. Looks like I'll have to go through with that bet.

Don't care and never will care. Supporting anything Axl Rose is involved in would be ridiculous for me. Never liked that screamy/whiny tone of his vocals. And from what I hear he's a complete fuckbutt.

i've heard the album and except for a couple songs it really kinda sucks

they would have to rewrite all the songs to even make it close to good

Hopefully this album comes out, because Dr. Pepper promised every American citizen a free Dr. Pepper if it comes out in 2008. I bet this album is going to be the most comical letdown in music history.

The couple of songs I heard were pretty lackluster and sound just like every other bad commercial radio rock band out there. I'm not at all surprised by this.

The couple of songs I heard were pretty lackluster and sound just like every other bad commercial radio rock band out there. I'm not at all surprised by this.

when did you hear them? i heard all the old leaks but the actual album versions of the singles sound different than the old leaks

This clearly is going to blow. Though I am a little curious whether Axl managed to make something that sucks less than Velvet Revolver.

Who will be handling axe duties?? I heard the other day Buckethead was going to be on it, but I always thought Ron Thal was supposed to be playing on that one...

I thought Axl was a decent singer but he is a buttplug so I really dont care. I also felt Slither was one of the best songs on the radio that year, what ? 4 years ago, the other radio song sucked so bad I'd switch stations