Chinese Democracy

Probable scenario: The album will suck majorly but still sell millions and Axl Rose will think he's produced a masterpiece even if it's filling bargain bins in record numbers within a month of being released.

Ideal scenario: The album dies such a death and is so universally denounced as the biggest waste of time and money in the history of the world that Axl Rose uses his hairpiece to hang himself.

The only reason this album will selll is by the reaction of the critics, not the fans. This album much of Guns classic sound. I'll just say it and i don't know who'll agree with me here-----Guns N' Roses is nothing without Slash & Duff. This album sounds just like a side project. Scary thing is that this is just the first in a trilogy of new albums. :puke::ill:

The only reason this album will selll is by the reaction of the critics, not the fans. This album much of Guns classic sound. I'll just say it and i don't know who'll agree with me here-----Guns N' Roses is nothing without Slash & Duff. This album sounds just like a side project. Scary thing is that this is just the first in a trilogy of new albums. :puke::ill:

i'm not agreeing because GNR had lineup changes from day 1. izzy in terms of songwriting was much more important than slash or duff

i understand what you're sayin, thats what im implying. The original lineup (except Adler/Sorum, whoever you prefer) was The essence of the band.

i understand what you're sayin, thats what im implying. The original lineup (except Adler/Sorum, whoever you prefer) was The essence of the band.

slash, duff and steven aren't even the original lineup. the very first GNR lineup never even played a concert together or if they did they only played 1 show before tracii guns was booted out

Haven't heard it yet but from what other people say it seems like its too hyped up. I really don't think there's ever gonna be another appetite for destruction!