• Oreo

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters

Rabid Headbanger

New Metal Member
Jun 17, 2007
Canada
chipsvsoerovv0.png

Oreos. You can't make Oreos from scatch whereas Chips Ahoy are just a perversion of the chocolate chip cookies that mothers bake so lovingly for their children.

Where is the 'Depends on the type' options?

There are different types of Oreos I like more than certain types of Chips Ahoy and vice versa.

This poll sucks.

Look at the types in the picture. A generic Chips Ahoy cookie and a standard Oreo are about to duke it out.

Types of Chips Ahoy said:
* Chips Ahoy!
* Reduced Fat Chips Ahoy!
* Chips Ahoy! Chewy (known in Canada as Chewy Chips Ahoy!)
* Mini Chips Ahoy! (also available in Snack Packs)
* Candy Blast Chips Ahoy! (known in Canada as Rainbow Chips Ahoy!)
* Peanut Butter Chips Ahoy!
* Crackers Ahoy!
* Chunky Chips Ahoy! (known in Canada as Chunks Ahoy!)
* White Fudge Chunky Chips Ahoy! (known in Canada as Triple Chocolate Chunks Ahoy!)
* Chips Ahoy Cremewiches
* Chips Ahoy Ice Cream Sandwiches (In Canada only, under the Nestlé brand with permission)
* 100% Whole Grain Chips Ahoy
* Striped Chips Ahoy!
* Soft Baked Chunky Chips Ahoy! (known in Canada as Chewy Chunks Ahoy!)
* Chips Ahoy Rings
* Chips Ahoy! Oatmeal Chewy
* Jell-o Chips Ahoy pudding
* Pecan Chunks Ahoy
* Almond Chunks Ahoy

Generic, you say?

Types of Oreo said:
* Oreo WaferStix are long wafer sticks that have a creamy filling and are covered by chocolate.

* Uh-Oh Oreos are 'reverse' (inverse) Oreos in that they comprise vanilla wafers and a chocolate cream filling.

* Golden Oreos have vanilla wafers and the traditional white cream filling.

* Mini Oreos are bite-sized versions of ordinary Oreos.

* Double Delight Oreos (introduced in 1987) have chocolate cookies with two fillings, notably peanut butter 'n chocolate, mint 'n cream, and coffee 'n cream flavors.

* Flavored Oreos contain a sole filling in a variety of cream flavors, including peanut butter, chocolate, mint, caramel and strawberry milkshake.

* Double Stuf Oreos (introduced in 1975) have twice the normal amount of white cream filling.

* Big Stuf Oreos (introduced in 1989) were several times the size of a normal Oreo.[6][7] Sold individually, each Big Stuf contained 316 calories and 13 grams of fat.[8] They were discontinued in 1991.

* White Fudge Oreos and Milk Chocolate Oreos are covered in either a layer of white fudge or chocolate respectively.

* 100 Calorie Pack Oreos (Oreo Thinsations in Canada) are miniature, thin, octagonal versions of oreos that do not contain cream-filling and come individually-portioned into 100 calorie pouches.

* Oreo Cakesters are 2 chocolate soft snack cakes with vanilla creme in the middle, which were introduced in 2007. These are also available with chocolate creme.

* During springtime, around Halloween, and Christmas, special edition Double Stuf Oreos are produced with colored frosting depicting the current holiday (yellow, orange, and red respectively).

There are different varieties of each cookie, which I stated in my first post. As always, I'm right.

Since I almost always have a bag of oreos somewhere around my apartment, I'd have to go with that one. Chips Ahoy are okay, but there's nothing in the world like an Oreo soaked in milk. :p

Indeed. The chips-ahoy is nothing but a standard chocolate chip cookie, it's ok but has nothing on homemade chocolate chip cookies. The Oreo is special. The Oreo is an event.