Choose Your Own Adventure...

ArtDecade

Ghost of Perdition
Sep 9, 2009
Moontower
I saw this on another board and thought it would be fun to explore here. Pick your band by slot...

Vocals: Dio
Guitar 1: Paul Gilbert
Guitar 2: Mikael Åkerfeldt
Synth: Jens Johansson
Bass: Lemmy
Drums: Terry Bozzio

:worship: :zombie:

OR....

Vocals: Nathan Explosion
Guitar 1: Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Guitar 2: Toki Wartooth
Synth: ME!
Bass: William Murderface
Drums: Pickles

For a full-blown progopera!

Steve Hogarth - vocals, lyrics, keys
Jon Andersson - vocals
Greg Lake - vocals, guitar

Rachel Jones - chick vocals
Joanne Hogg - chick vocals
Heather Findlay - chick vocals

Steve Rothery - guitar
Steve Howe - guitar

Pete Trewavas - bass guitar

Keith Emerson - all kinds of shit played with fingers
Mark Kelly - mostly effect stuff keys

Mike Portnoy - drums

I know, too many chefs makes a shitty soup or whatever.

For a full-blown progopera! // I know, too many chefs makes a shitty soup or whatever.

Technically, this is a great list. Everyone is a top flight musician... But... Who brings the sex? All of these musicians play from the head above the shoulders! Ha.

Ray Alder - Vocals
Jim Matheos - Guitar
Joey Vera - Bass
Mark Zonder - Drums
Kevin Moore - Keyboards

Ray Alder - Vocals
Jim Matheos - Guitar
Joey Vera - Bass
Mark Zonder - Drums
Kevin Moore - Keyboards

Hmm...I think you may be in luck. This lineup may have recorded an album or two...

First Thought:

Vocals - Russell Allen
Lead Guitar - Joe Satriani
Rhythm Guitar/Backing Vocals - Pepper Keenan
Bass - Joey Vera
Drums - Neil Peart
Keyboard - Tuomas Holopainen

Vocals - Rob Halford
Guitar - Akerfeldt
Guitar - Devin Townsend
Bass - I don't have any particular bass player, so whoever fits the lineup is welcome haha
Drums - Sean Reinert

May I ask... Why do you have two amazing vocalists on guitar?! Not to take anything away from Halford, but hey come on!

Vocals: Georg Neuhauser (Serenity)
Guitar: Jon Schaffer (Iced Earth)
Guitar: Gus G (Firewind, Ozzy)
Bass: Steve Harris (Iron Maiden)
Keys: Tuomas Holopainen (Nightwish)
Drums: Aquiles Priester (ex-Angra, Hangar)

vocals: russell allen
guitar: michael romeo
bass: michael lepond
keys: michael pinnella
drums: jason rullo

oh wait

Vocals: Georg Neuhauser (Serenity)
Guitar: Jon Schaffer (Iced Earth)
Guitar: Gus G (Firewind, Ozzy)
Bass: Steve Harris (Iron Maiden)
Keys: Tuomas Holopainen (Nightwish)
Drums: Aquiles Priester (ex-Angra, Hangar)

when did gus g play with ozzy?

double post for extra pts

vocals: russell allen
guitar: michael romeo
bass: michael lepond
keys: michael pinnella
drums: jason rullo

oh wait

This guy knows what's going on.

Hmm...I think you may be in luck. This lineup may have recorded an album or two...

Two masterpieces, a couple of my all-time favorites. The closest I've ever seen to the perfect line-up. Diverse but they all work together and are the tops of their field. ;)

Too bad FW is pretty much down to two members, and both are heavily involved in side projects. Please cough up another couple albums before you die, guys. (I mean the band dies, of course...not you literally)

when did gus g play with ozzy?
just recently... http://www.bravewords.com/news/121343

However I think it was a one-time sort of thing, as Gus just posted this...

We are aware that this has caused lots of our fans wondering about the future of Firewind. No need to worry about anything boys and girls, Firewind is stronger than ever and we're entering the studio at the end of September to record our 6th studio album. We still don't have a title for it, but we do have 12 brand new metal tunes that we're VERY proud of!!!

:)

Mine would probably be a classic Rock band with

Vocals: Dio
Guitar: Ritche Blackmore
Bass: Geezer Butler
Keyboard/Organ: Jon Lord
Drums: Cozy Powell

just recently... http://www.bravewords.com/news/121343

However I think it was a one-time sort of thing, as Gus just posted this...

:)

I also read that Gus G would consider it an honor to be asked to join Ozzy's band. I am figuring that Firewind's future really hangs in the the balance of what Ozzy chooses to do. Quite honestly, I would love to hear Gus playing in that context. Although Firewind is a good band, I just can't get into that type of music for more than a song or two before I drift off. Ha... I guess the same could be said about Ozzy's music as well! :loco:

Mine would be more along the lines of getting the biggest assholes together in one group, put them on a tour bus for six months, and then record an album. If anybody's still alive. Like David Lee Roth on vox and Malmsteen and Mustaine on guitar. But that can't be much worse than the original Alcatrazz lineup, can it?

Mine would be more along the lines of getting the biggest assholes together in one group, put them on a tour bus for six months, and then record an album. If anybody's still alive. Like David Lee Roth on vox and Malmsteen and Mustaine on guitar. But that can't be much worse than the original Alcatrazz lineup, can it?

Oh God, just imagining them trying to work together makes my stomach churn.

Hrm...dream line-up, eh? I'd go with something that rocks in a traditional rock'n'roll style:

Vox: Russell Allen OR Myles Kennedy
Guitar: Slash
Bass: Michael Anthony
Drums: Whoever rocks hardest right now...Portnoy would probably do a decent job in a line-up like this.