chorus piano not fitting (ADTR)

I don't think it sounds out of tune. The tuning sounds fine. The only thing I hear is it may be SLIGHTLY off timing.

If it's a synth, it sounds like you might have a delay on it. Try adjusting some of the settings in your synthesizer. If it's a real piano, just keep playing it until you get the timing down perfectly.

hmm, i don't know, it does sound out of tune to me still!

as for the timing, it was written on the piano roll, so i don't know how it could be out of time..?

thanks,

So if its a synths imply adjust the tuning manually in the options, should be in there.

To me, it does not sound out of tune.. it does sound like it's not fitting though, simply get rid of the low end and low mids of the piano, boost high end with EQ (don't choose the same frequencies where the guitars get there bite from though) and turn it up in volume.

i don't have any manual tuning options, it's just a sampled piano! :(

it's already high passed at 250hz, but i'm not so concerned about the mix right now. i don't know, if people are saying it's in tune, i've probably just driven myself crazy from listening to it so many times! aha.

i had to tune the guitar for each chord i played (which is what you hear in that take). tedious much. it was just too out of tune before.. hmm.

thanks,

i don't have any manual tuning options, it's just a sampled piano! :(

it's already high passed at 250hz, but i'm not so concerned about the mix right now. i don't know, if people are saying it's in tune, i've probably just driven myself crazy from listening to it so many times! aha.

i had to tune the guitar for each chord i played (which is what you hear in that take). tedious much. it was just too out of tune before.. hmm.

thanks,

Well, you could always try a pitchshifter and pitch the piano a few cents/semitones up or down, but again.. it sounds fine to me.

Funny how that can happen, i heard a solo on a album i mixed once and i SWEAR it was out of tune.
I start talking about it with the bandmembers and none of them heard it, fellow engineers did not hear it either.. it was just me apparently (i still say it's government conspirancy though).

that sounds pretty good and close to the real mix... what did you use for gits??,, they sound pretty damn close,,
i love the fizzyness to the gits that adam d has somtimes... i know alot of people don't like fizzy tones, but with parkway and a day to remember , they worked great IMO.

good job man !