Chris and Stravoula

HeathenPride

Agressive Member
Jan 25, 2006
Democratic Republic of Kartal
My best wishes for these two great people. I am so sorry for not expressing my greetings but as you know, i cannot contact with you for long time.

I love you all, i wish happiness for your rest of life
Cem (from Constantinapolis)

I remember Stavroula telling me a while ago that she was getting married to Chris in May but ever since I haven't seen her post and she's always disconnected on Messanger. so anyway it's the end of May so I guess you'd be married by now so I wish you both to have the greatest life together and have no sorrow.
A virtual hug from me in Isreal all the way to Edessa *flowers*

A big hello to all Orphaneds that i know and not only :kickass:
I want to thank my friends Cem and Paradoxile for their wishes and i wish all the best for u and the rest Orphaned friends!
Also,a BIG thanks to the Orphaned Land members for their wishes to the official forum and Orphaned Disciples!
Yeah,we've been disappeared for a long while,but we'll be with all of u soon,when we'll return from our honeymoon :)
So,see u all soon,be well and of course stay Orphaned:headbang:

ourwedding.jpg

I don't know Chris and Stravoula personally but Id like to wish them many happy returns and congratulations on such a special and happy day. I wish them a long, bright, happy life together and lets hope the Gods (off all worldly religions from Christianity and Islam to Hindu and Budism to Sikism and Paganism) look down on them and look after them

Congrations to my dear friends..
Im very sorry that I somewhat lost the connection to you two but I am veyr happy to see you two finally wed.

I wish you all the best in the world !!
Avi

BC-A said:
By reading this I ask myself if you read the Orphaned Disciples Website, where there was a annoucement and a message from the band for Stravoula & Chris wedding... Anyway...

I haven't been there for a few months...and I'm deeply ashamed:cry:

At last! Wonderful news! :hotjump:
I was just so curious how you were because like the others I could not contact you for so long but now I get this happy news :kickass:
Συγχαρητήρια the sweetest couple on earth! Your marriage shall bring you blessings and happiness :saint:
Hope to hear from you soon, and see some more wedding photos :)

Again- all the best and lots of love to you; Chris and Stavroula!
And for those who don't know them- they are referred to as the Greek family- together with 2 other fans. Thwy have been long term Orphaned Land fans and friends. I was lucky enough to meet them!

Hope to see some more of those wedding pictures.

Well..we returned from honeymoon trip,it was great and now we r back to reality again ;)
Thanx a lot to all of you my friends for your wishes and kind words!:kickass: