Thank you my friends !

MANY THANX FROM GREECE TO ALL OF YOU TURKISH AND ISRAEL BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!! IT WAS A DREAM THAT I MET YOU ALL AND NOW I HAVE THE BEST MEMORIES OF MY LIFE AND THAT'S BECAUSE OF YOU.ETERNAL THANX.I WANT TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN CEM, AVI, BURACK, UNCONSCIOUS, DERYA, AND ALL THE OTHER WONDERFUL SOULS I MET.(SORRY YOU ARE TOO MANY TO MENTION, AND I DON'T HAVE SO MUCH TIME TO WRITE.)I LOVE YOU ALL FROM MY SOUL AND MY HEART. :wave: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

err..Orphaned Angel,what do you mean by"uploading my photo in a server"? I'm not good with technology stuff.. help me...:confused: :confused:

thnx for ur aLL greetings...i'm still living those days which we spent in rtn fest...it was just a beginning of a warm friendship arose from u guys and flowed into our hearts... :tickled:
sLash my dear we'LL rock 4ever.. :headbang: :headbang:
but i've no chance to change "k" to "c"...

Slash said:
err..Orphaned Angel,what do you mean by"uploading my photo in a server"? I'm not good with technology stuff.. help me...:confused: :confused:

My friend, check your private messages (here on the forum) about details of loading a picture.

I Would Like Also To Thank , For The Good Times At The RTN Festival , Two More Friends That We Met There.
It's Ernst From Austria And His Wife
Laila From Egypt:wave: :Spin:
Guys You Are The Best , Nice Meeting You!!! :headbang:

While i was reading your words i realized what a big and perfect family we are.We dont care the languages, religions or nationalities. I wish someday everyone will like us.
Im very emotional mood now, i dont know why...
One thing i wanna say; I LOVE YOU ALL!!
the greek friends, my israeli friends, i feel very lucky to meet you.. love you all...
Ps.i's been like a suicide letter:p

eLektra said:
thnx for ur aLL greetings...i'm still living those days which we spent in rtn fest...it was just a beginning of a warm friendship arose from u guys and flowed into our hearts... :tickled:
sLash my dear we'LL rock 4ever.. :headbang: :headbang:
but i've no chance to change "k" to "c"...
ok then :)
Now when I think of OL not only music but also love and friendship comes to my mind...Love you all :worship:

Derya the Angel said:
While i was reading your words i realized what a big and perfect family we are.We dont care the languages, religions or nationalities. I wish someday everyone will like us.
Im very emotional mood now, i dont know why...
One thing i wanna say; I LOVE YOU ALL!!
the greek friends, my israeli friends, i feel very lucky to meet you.. love you all...
Ps.i's been like a suicide letter:p

We love you too Derya. I totally agree with you sister. We'll sure meet again because ORPHANED LAND UNITES!!! :worship:

Ps. It surely seems like an OL letter to me :)