Back From TURKEY !!!

hey Derya, though i didnt get a chance to talk to you...

why don't you come to the Metalist Festival 2004 in Israel, in 26th of august...
if you know Yasi\Yasin(not sure) he said that he wants to be there, so why don't you organize a group of few people and come to that fest in Tel Aviv???

We return last night from Istanbul :yell: :cry:
It were the three most perfect days of my life!!!! :hotjump: :worship: :headbang:
I liked a lot the whole festival and most of all,(of course) the Orphaned Land performance :worship:
Also i liked that all the Orphaned Land fans were like family :Spin: there were no nationalities,no religions...nothing...we were one!!!
I would like to thank first of all the Orphaned band and then Cem,Unconcious,Avi,Burak,Derya,Lior,Sacriledge,Onurphaned,Miri,Nir, and all our brothers and sisters that were there but:oops: i don't remember their names.... :worship: :worship: :headbang: :headbang:
I don't remember your names guys but you all are in my memory ,my heart and to my pictures and video tape :Spin: (soon we will upload the pics and a part from the performance that we've got with our video camera)

Back from turkey...??? :confused:

No, i'm still there!!! Maybe my body is in Greece and writing but for sure my mind and heart is far and splited...to Turkey...to Israel...to Jordan...to Austria...to Egypt...to everywhere and everyone being in RTN...talking with...sharing drinks with...sharing thoughts with...sharing love with...sharing everything that a human spirit has and willingly can give to all the GREAT people that i met during the RTN fest!!! :worship:

I love and respect everyone of you in the same way that Orphaned Land learned us to...UNITE!!!!!!!!!!! That's the message friends all over the world!!!!!!! It all starts and ends there...OL brought and bring together different religions, cultures, languages, NATIONS...the ark of love, peace and hope!!! :worship:

ORPHANED LAND IS A MESSAGE FROM GODS HAND!!!
Music created by divine intervasion and lyrics written on divine lips!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Miri you became one of these divine voice to sing out the message and spread peace, love and hope!!! It was really great meeting you. Congratulations you Orphaned child and welcome in the UM official OL family!!! :wave: :)

Sacrilege these are some great pics you've uploaded!!! :headbang: Soon I'll upload some pics too. so everybody stay in touch. ;)

GREAT PICS!!! Thanks for sharing them ...wow, it looks like everyone had a great time. From what I've heard, the show was aboslutely amazing ...if OL plays a show on this continent, I'll be there.

I Also Want To Thank The Band And The Israel Dudes And Dudettes For The Great Times At Their Hotel Cafe!!!! :worship: :headbang:
Also Yossi,Avi and Lior for the good time in the bazaar and in our walking :worship: :headbang:
You All Rule Guys!!!!!
I Hope You Liked The Tsipouro!!!!!!!! :Spin: ;)

I Am So So Happy :hotjump: :Spin:
I Can't Stop Writting On The Forum
As I Said Before , I Had The Best Moments Of My Life So I Invite All Of You ,when You Will Able To Come , All Coming For Vacations In Greece!!!
Love You All So Much :worship:

straovula, sure, i will be in edessa, early or late :)

and sacrilege, we turks are a bit lack of money so it's not so easy for us to go anywhere abroad. well, this year, i think i cannot be in israel but next year, i'll be probably in that fest. (it's a very strong possibility)

but i hope israel doesn't requares hard visa stuff

Sorry For The Late. Well It Was The Best Fest Ever. If I Could, I'll Turn Back The Time To Live The Same Situations Again. But I Can't Do This So I Will Live With The Beautiful Memories Of The Days. (i'm Really Crying Now).
A BIG HELLO TO DISTORTED RED-HEAD, YOU WAS SO NICE AND KIND WITH US.MANY THANX FROM GREECE.
I ALSO WANT TO THANK THE HOLE OL MEMBERS.THEY ARE ALL GREAT.ESPECIALLY TO KOBI (YOU ARE A GREAT MAN THANX) AND YOSSI FOR SPENDING HIS AFTERNOON WITH US.A GREAT MAN WITH A GREAT SOUL AND SENCE OF HUMOR. I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU (SEND ME KISSES TO YOUR LITTLE ANGEL). :wave: :Spin:

Back From Turkey. Hmmmm! I'm Very Depressed For Coming Back To Reality But I Have So Many Good Times In My Mind So That I Can Dream These Days Awaken And All These Thanx To All Of You My Friends.a Big Hello To Distorted Red-hair For She Was So Very Kind With Us.i Hope To Hear Something Of Your Band.good Luck With Distorted.

hello my friends ... welcome back to ur home .. i missed u all.. damn dont ever leave alone again ..welll i yet arrived home ... and saw the pics ... and my friend rudy too who seemed that betraied me and went to turkey without tellin me ...thanks sacrilege for the pic now i am gonna kill him :D

LANTHWICK said:
hello my friends ... welcome back to ur home .. i missed u all.. damn dont ever leave alone again ..welll i yet arrived home ... and saw the pics ... and my friend rudy too who seemed that betraied me and went to turkey without tellin me ...thanks sacrilege for the pic now i am gonna kill him :D

hehe, you are talking about Rudy from Lebanon?
great guy :)
but fuck, he told me he's in mIRC in undernet, and since i got back I cant find him there! :confused:

My Friend Lanthwick , Thank You For Your Welcoming Back To All Of Us!:worship:
We Missed You Too File Mou...
I Hope That In The Next Orphaned Land Performance , Wherever It Will Be , We Will Be All Together!!! :hotjump: :Spin: :headbang:

Sacrilege said:
hey Derya, though i didnt get a chance to talk to you...

why don't you come to the Metalist Festival 2004 in Israel, in 26th of august...
if you know Yasi\Yasin(not sure) he said that he wants to be there, so why don't you organize a group of few people and come to that fest in Tel Aviv???
Yeah Sacrilege, maybe next month while im in Israel, we can talk:Spin: Im really thinking of coming over there for Metalist festival with our holy OL webmaster Burak, who knows?
Actually i'd like to meet the guy Yasin, do you have any contact address of him?