Jul 13, 2003
israel
Visit site
hello everyone !!!

we are back from turkey very happy :)
but also sad to return !!

it was amazing !
the show rocked !!! and the people are wondefull

i want to thank burak and derya for their great organization and their kind hospitality.

thanks to all our friends that came with us...
and mostly the orphaned land fans !

i love you all

miri distorted

distortedband.com

:headbang:

Miiiiriiiiii :)

Thank you for your GREAT support to Orphaned Land. Your voice was beautiful like you. Please come here again with your own band. I pleased to meet you...

Come again come again come again!!! distorted distorted distorted :)

Burak Baş

Thank you all of you people of light, I was honoured to meet you and be on your side once again, it was soooo damn good!!!!!!

Will make it again soon I hope :)

Love from the Orphaned Land !

distorted red-head..this is a great nick actually..:)
sorry to forget your name in the rtn reviews section.. :( this just gotta do with preventing me making no mistakes ..
but let me say that yours is really a lovely voice.. thank you for coming!!!

and KObi ...is it really a shame on me that i can not even see you anywhere except the meeting party?? i must have done wrong smth..i dont know just why maybe because of the festival mood, i hide my deepest expressions for sharing them with u instead of not blurring the minds of others except Yossi ..:)) anyways i'm sure at any time and anywhere we all share same things so as far as the people like you continues to fill the minds and hearts of people with great music, mines shall remain vested on me..no problem :)

and again sorry to forget your name "folklore" ..but it was nice meeting with u also.. sorry i'm not as good as yossi remembring names :)) and another big thanks to the guy with slanting eyes and with freckles.(sorry again not remembring names :((((
who taught us some hebrew words ... ma hamattav? :))
i hope you enjoyed your stay and thanks sooooooooooooooo much for your friendship and your show..

just a little thing i would like to mention is...
why dont you set your playlist starting with birth of the three.. and then passing to the ocean land??? i think it woul be soooooo cooll.. because ocean land is such a great song that without preparing myself for its mood i found myself crashed at the front and , by the time i awake from the excitement and chaos the song was already finished!and the birth of the three is really a though and hard song and it may be a good starter with its powerfulll entrance!!

anyways just an idea...

please come again in a short time and anytime u want fell free to visit us.. because by time i realized the emptiness after you concert..it really makes me sad!

thank you guys! may the storm bring you back and not left the orphaneds alone! :)

thank you..
lach.

Kobi was awesome dancing around with the microphone:loco: . It's a shame I didn't meet any of you guys, but I met Katatonia! Maybe next time I'll also get to meet you too. Btw my ears are still fucked up. Is it normal or should I see a doctor?

Hey, I was at the festival area, most of the time!
Anyway, I hope we'll get together next time, cause I promise you there will be one!

Burak, we werent like a family, WE ARE A FAMILY!! Afendem Bas!!!

As for Europe, Im willing to come tomorrow, unfortuanitly nothinhg is closed yet, please ask Europien promoters to bring us :)

hey ppl...
the whole trip to turkey was amazing... those were 4 of the best days of my life (especially because i was drunk most of the time, hehe).
i believe i met most of this forum members, you are such a nice people, the turkish guys, the greek (greg, everything is ok? :p ) guys and girls... i enjoyed very much meeting you and i hope i see you all again.

the concerts were great in the first day, amon amarth and OL kicked ass...
the OL show was amazing, to see thousands of turks around me, no one of them knows a word in hebrew but they do know the OL lyrics in hebrew, that was just so powerfull, i had a great time.

i met really good people from all over, Russia, Lebanon, Greece, Turky, Germany and Israel ofcourse.

anyway, I suck alot in writing these stuff, so i'll just leave it to the other forum members and i hope to upload my pics as soon as possible so you all can see them.

please anyone having pictures be quick to show us all.. either here or in "pictures topic..
i'll also share mine too..
with this way i'll be so sure with whom i spoke :)

well it will be a cliché, but the fest was "fucking amazing". i really had perfect time. i listened to great music, watched my favourite bands, and besides watching i met the wonderful OL members (all of you guys are really great!)
and all the other great people i met there: avi, the greek fellas (stavroula, chris, greg and helen), the turkish guys with whom we spoke english most of the time :) (cem, burak and onur) and maybe some others whom i can't recall...
we really were a family there. (not just "were", we are still a family indeed!)
seeing that my all-time idea of unification, that all of us being "one" is not just a dream, not a miracle, it's just the truth, was the most amazing experience i have ever had. it was more important than just listening to metal music, drinking and headbanging.
well maybe i'm a bit over excited, huh? but despite my cold look i always thought like this.
thanks a lot to all of you for being such great company. hope to see you again!

Folklore said:
hey lachrar, my name is Avi (heheeh actually our group had 4 avis)
Glad you liked the show ! I realyl hope to return next year with the band !

sorry i made a mistake i think .. guy in motorhead t-shirts in pictures section is named what then? i actually met him.. master of this foRum.. i thought it was you..and i met the legend drummer avi , so this means i only know 2 of AVİ'S ?? no?? sorry i'm confused!
by the way this is mehveş, i hope you remember then?????

alright people...
some pics from the israeli group:
(from all the shows including OL's i'll upload later)

pics from my camera -

Nir and me with Caliban, the greatst people i met in this festival:
1.jpg

and Max with Caliban:
2.jpg

Best friends of Max and me, at the Israeli airport:
3.jpg

me with johan and olli from amon amarth:
4.jpg

Nir with some turkish guys we met:
5.jpg

you know them:
6.jpg

almighty Lior Sabach headbaning:
7.jpg

o_O:
8.jpg

that what happenes when Russians see that kind of flag:
10.jpg

Max, me and Rudy from Beirut, great guy!
11.jpg

"Durak" in Russian mean "stupid": :)
12.jpg

Kobi, Tal, 2 Turkish guys we met, and someone from Epica drinking my Jagermeister!
13.jpg

With Sentenced:
14.jpg

With UDO:
15.jpg

With Destruction:
16.jpg

Avi with Andy and Patrick from Caliban:
17.jpg

we gave some turkish guy to finish the after shock, he almost puked and that
18.jpg

o_O :
19.jpg

pics from other people cameras:

Nir and Avi:
21.jpg

Shachar, Vera, Avi(there were 3 Avi in the group), Max, Nir:
22.jpg

Avi and Max: (sexyyyy)
23.jpg

Nir, Max, Yasi from Turkey and his small brother:
24.jpg

Ben Gurion airport, Israel, 06:30 AM, group pictures:
25.jpg

26.jpg

Max and Nir drunk on the floor, few minutes before they both fellasleep in the same place (wait till you see that pic):
27.jpg