we're in turkey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
HALLO '!!!!
The band are here in turkey !!!!
we're having the best time of our iıfe here !!
Soon we'll be back home and tell you all about the show and our experiences here !!

Orphaned Land and the İsraelı/ Turkish team in Rock The Natıon Festıval !!!

LOVE YOU Aİİ !!!!!!
:worship:

orphaned land was cool, in the fest, i can say that the best bands were amon amarth, orphaned land, katotonia and mezarkabul..

and avi, it was great to meet with you even i had problem to get what do you mean while telling things about sina mountain, kabbalah etc.. with my own poor english.

hello my name is marco and in come from holland
last weekend me and a friend of mine (nathalie) where in turkey for rock the nations

i really loved this little festival
we found out that epica was going to play there and we saw that orphaned land was playing there also we tought ok we will go to istanbul

nathalie told me a vieuw thing from OL i never heard from them before i saw them playing at the festival and i can tell you i liked it :worship:

the next day we where in the city and we met a vieuw from the band we started talking and the rest of the day we spend together we went to the festival again and had allot of fun there
when sentenced was finished we al get in a little bus and we drove the taksim square and we found a rock bar named 'CARAVAN'
drunk a vieuw nice beers had a little talk with almost everybody
i really loved it and was happy to meet all you people

hope to see you all soon again somewhere in this world hopefully in holland someday :D ;)

bye bye :wave: marco (wicky)

wicky said:
when sentenced was finished we al get in a little bus and we drove the taksim square and we found a rock bar named 'CARAVAN' drunk a vieuw nice beers had a little talk with almost everybody i really loved it and was happy to meet all you people

Hello Marco,

I'm Burak, I was toke a taxi for you after 'CARAVAN'. Do you remember? I pleased to meet you. Please come again Turkey :)

...with Love

we have a such stuff here like "go and tell your problem to the marco pasha". that marco pasha was a greek doctor while in ottomans who were listening everyone's problem but do nothing for them. just listens :)

whatever probably you're thinking that what the hell am i talking about.. you are right it's nonsense that i am writing such stuff.

ok ok... it's so nice to see that two people has joined to orphaned land fans too :) the doors of turkey is always opened for you, becasuse you don't have to take visa crap to enter here :D

greetings from istanbul...

shit I couldnt come to the caravan... I missed the band`s bus to taxim :(
(but on the other hand I met a really nice girl I talked with for hours so... :) )
I met a few guys from teh epica production team, they were REALLY kind and warm, unlike the scandinavian bands that were so indifferent to the fans and the people.
Hup Holland !

Like I already said in another thread on the RTN subject> I'm so glad to've come to the festival. I already knew about OL since Sahara, but they never, ever, play anywhere near Holland.... And I always say that you cannot rate a band until you've heard them perform live on stage. I can tell you it was magic: all the metalfans from different countries, the music, OL!!!. Thank you so much for this experience. ( the show, the partying, the talks)
You guys totally won me over, so I'll be coming to Israel soon.
Sorry Marco, that you're not coming too. But, you'll get your chance next visit.....
Israel, O.L.,here I come.

Love,
Nathalie.

Hi Burak,

Yep, I remember, I don't drink, so I remember..... :)
Guess it's less lively overthere now the metalfest is over and everyone has gone home again???
Yep I'm fine and Marco is too ( last I checked) Next stop for us will be the Me'ra Luna gothic festival in Germany.

Darkest greetings,
Nathalie

Ofcourse! Didn't you know that bad girls go everywhere??
Graspop in Belgium, Dynamo in Holland and loads of concerts.I'm like totally hooked on this live metal thing. Also, it's great to go out to countries such as Turkey,Germany,England,France and meet people.

You saw the Graspop line up? It was great! I ran from stage to stage on friday because I had to see all the bands.
For those not in the know> Epica, Life of Agony. Anathema, My dying bride, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Therion, Il Nino, Queensryche, After Forever,Circle 2 circle, Iced Earth, Hypocrisy, Soulfly, Slipknot,Morbid Angel, Fear Factory, Children of Bodom and loads more that I just forgot about at the moment.......

you bad girl.. damn i haven't been there but i am reading such festivals here by magazines and i really envy of you that you can go anywhere :p

but it's even nice to see that here in turkey, we can see similar fests in last years. and i really believe that they'll be crowded after each year..! but so far, it's just like a dream to see many such great bands like morbid angel or dimmu borgir in same fest here. but damn, we were lucky to see orphaned land or katatonia this time : )

hehe.. whatever, actually i am trying to learn to speak some dutch at home for this weekend because of two girls from belgium whom i will meet here. but the book i have is a bit silly..
there are weird sentences like: ik heet u van harte welkom namens het ministere van culturele zaken :p well i think it'd be easier for me to get stuff like "alles goed?" etc.. hehe

http://home.tiscali.nl/~knmg1444/zooi/fun/

Cem, you're funny.
Do you need for me to help you learning dutch???
I know we're really privileged out here to be able to see so many festvals and we have a great club scene too! You do get very picky because of being able to see a band play like 20 times or over. But I'm not complaining!

D.G.
Nathalie

it's a bit late for you to teach me dutch because this evening i am leaving from istanbul. and... you are lucky because i learn things a bit slow :p

despite of it, i think that sophie & natalie will teach me to speak dutch well :)

Mijn donkerste groeten voor u,
Cem (reading: Jam)

See Ya

Right, you get it right> donkerste groeten!

Hey, but you guys got to Orphaned Land and they never, never ever played in Holland or anywhere near us! So that one goed to you then.
I'm actually going up to Tel Aviv for the metalist fest, to see them play again.
I do hope they will return the favour and come to Holland for a gig.... It's getting really expensive like this.
And I heard that Anathema will be playing in Istanbul on the 1 and 2 of october. I mighht even come over for that one- just for the fun of it- but I'm not sure yet..... I'd really like to meet more of you nice turkish metalfans.

Morticia. o_O

ok this one will show up I hope
nataly.jpg

nat2.jpg