Greetings from France

Morticia NL.

Orphaned sister
Hello to everyone!

Just thought I should drop in and write some notes, because it has been way too long since I visited here. I am currently visiting Yannick in Nice, France so do not count on me to be supplying pictures or videos of the upcoming shows in Turkey.

Hopefully there will be others who will take some pics and share those with us overhere. I will do the same from my trip tp France once I am home again. Finally I will have my internet connection back. It was hell without having that! I felt disconnected from the world and my friends.

I wish all the Orphaned fans that are lucky to see a show in Turkey lots of fun. Hope to see you again next time OL come to Turkey.

:) Nathalie

hello Nathalie

great to see that youºre in France the pays du saucisson et de la bonne bouffe hehehehheheh :kickass: :kickass:
I miss the french food in Israel, so enjoy your trip there and please come in Britanny after the 26th, when iºll be back there !!!

gros bisous from the Holy Land

Ollo

I love Britanny (of course I do I'm British:lol: ) I miss galettes bretonnes, I miss all French desserts, and most of all I miss calvados (my supply has almost run out:cry: )

ah les galettes bretonnes :cry: :cry: :cry:
i can send you some calvados hehehe

Ilan@: I tasted ecargots strange but good, a typical meal from burgundy

Salut Nathalie,
Et pis salut Yannick aussi !
So we are still struck in our beautiful spot, not as lucky as Ollio-San... But Hey, we're all ready and awaiting for your visit on your way back home !
Do you intend to attend some gigs this summmer ?

PS : taken this morning, before casting votes... Maybe you'll get another one this evening.
20070422.jpg

[...]
Hopefully there will be others who will take some pics and share those with us overhere. I will do the same from my trip to France once I am home again.[...]
Coz you're still thinking that I will let u go?

Salut Nathalie,
Et pis salut Yannick aussi !
Coucou les savoyards !!!! Vous allez bien ? La petite famille pousse ? :)
Bizzz !!!

Ollo president !!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass:

i'll be the next president in 2012 or the new messiah, I've not decided yet :lol: :lol:

vive la france without the politicians yahahhahahhahaha

OLLO-SAN PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OLLO-SAN President !!!!!!!

vote for me ............

NICE!!!!!!

great house and yacht.....
maybe it's time to take a visit !!!!
can you send your private plane to take me???

you have a plane, right? cause it will take a wthile with the yacht.....
:)

ahahaha so good to see you some pix of you .
I've also a yacht near St Malo in britanny, and a hotel in Arcachon feel free to come

viva the dead sea , after me, it's became alive muhahahaha
so weird to be on the water, strange experience....

but i missed Massada :(