Thank you Orphaned Land

Niipah~

New Metal Member
Jul 6, 2010
My name is Devin, and I'd just like to issue a big thank you, to you guys. I recently had my inner warrior awakened; and I've been turning my life around because of it. I've been listening to orphaned land for years and waiting on ORwarriOR ever since I heard it announced for the first time after falling in love with mabool. I've always loved the message of mabool although I never put the lessons learned from it into total effect.

I didn't truly understand the message of ORwarriOR until about a month ago, some might call me crazy but I felt something almost take a hold of me and spoke to me through me, it was weird it was almost like I was just sitting back and listening/watching as I was driving around through the city only paying attention to what was being said through me. Whatever it was, be it God, a spirit, or just a figment of my imagination talked to me about how beautiful the world was and how much it hurt him to see us killing it, and how orphaned land were messengers of God. All of this reminded me of the song bereft in the abyss, and some of the things said about it on the DVD as well. I was living my life in a really dark place at the time, and both you and that power that took hold of me pulled me out of it :)

I'm a Christian, but not in the traditional sense I guess, I just want to put the teachings of Christ into action to make the world a better place and create heaven here on earth. My family members, those I go to church with, my pastor, are all convinced that the rapture is still going to happen as well as the second coming; but I'm a preterist I guess, and I see the rapture as the tribulation in 70AD. Thus all prophesies being fulfilled and the new age already begun. I was reading an interview with Kobi, and read something about how he saw Christ to be a warrior of light, and it's so true. However so many of the Christian church have turned it around and started spreading flames of darkness issuing ultimatums like "Convert or burn in hell" I hate it. They wait for the world to just be handed to them instead of working towards building a better tomorrow for everyone. My pastor even called me foolish when I said we could make the world a better place just by simply acting like Christ. I don't understand how they can even bear the title of Christian when so few of them are actually like Christ. So few of the christian church are warriors of the light like Christ was.

So again I'd just like to thank you guys for laying down the basis of my faith; while I read through my bible, I had your message in mind, and all of it lines up with my beliefs and doesn't go against anything written in the holy book. I feel like I might have ended up just a slave to tradition if it wasn't for the message of acceptance and love that you all so strongly promote and I am so appreciative of it. I'm with you helping to create the heaven on earth every step of the way :)

Hello and welcome Niipah. Thank you for sharing your experience here. Nothing you say sounds weird to me. I know from talking to a lot of other fans (or disciples if you will) and a lot of them have had the same experience you had- and the same is true for me. I think the music and message of this band calls to everyone in their own language and invites you to be a positive light to the world around you. No contribution is too small, everyone is welcome. All of us can be an ORwarriOR when we choose to...

34280_117755394937948_100001104630060_102096_3263834_n.jpg

Thanks, that's a very comforting thought. :) It's a shame how much hate blinds so many people and keeps them from being truly awakened just because that's what they've been taught by tradition. It's depressing. OL is definitely doing an amazing thing with their music and message to help people shed that hate and truly be connected with their spiritual self. It's beautiful, and I hope their message will keep spreading be it through their music or simply through the warriors they have awaken; I know I'm certainly doing my best to try and spread the message :)

Welcome to our community of music and tolerance :)

Catholic Christian metal
Ortodox Christian metal
Judaist metal
Muslim metal
Hindu metal
Capuchin metal
Buddhist metal
Christian black metal
Christian deathcore etc.

Last edited by a moderator: