Thank you PowerProg!

Sentient 6

harmless parasite
Jan 16, 2006
everywhere yet nowhere
On behalf of all the Sanctuary guys we would like to thank Glenn and Jen and everyone in the PP family for treating us so well and making it a night to remember! We had such a great time, saw old friends, made new friends, and just had a great experience all around! Hope to do do it again sooooooon!

WD

On behalf of all the Sanctuary guys we would like to thank Glenn and Jen and everyone in the PP family for treating us so well and making it a night to remember! We had such a great time, saw old friends, made new friends, and just had a great experience all around! Hope to do do it again sooooooon!

WD

Our pleasure! Thank you for the kind words and also for one helluva performance.

ps- *again* I'm so sorry I interrupted your dinner. *face palm*

DSC01114.jpg

~Jen

My thanks for you guys putting on one kick-ass set Saturday night. To bad, I did not get a chance to meet you, though. I do have your solo album, which I also thought kicked ass.

Shows that some 20-odd years later, Sanctuary still got it where it counts!

Thank you for giving me one of the best nights of my life! wish i could have met you, but i wasnt able to arrive until halfway thru Voyager's set. next time you guys are thru, for sure! love the Behemoth shirt, btw! is there an official Sanctuary site or facebook? i keep checking but only find fan pages

have fun in Greece! my ex gf might be at the Athens show (or maybe Thessaloniki. that is where her parents live, but she is in university in Athens now)

I couldn't have imagined a better performance for you guys. It actually eclipsed the times I'd seen Nevermore in the past. Fucking great. Thanks for playing.