Thank You!

Its just awesome to be a part of it Glenn, thank you and Jen and company for all you do. Now the real question would be and Id say we can keep this sucker going to XX and make it the most EPIC Prog Power yet, I am sure you have it in mind.
:OMG::Smokedev::headbang:

I thought it was already sold out like I shouted at the sound board minutes after the announcement

Actually Thank you for getting these bands here,especially Anathema and Riverside.....I really think those 2 and the high energy of Morgana Lefey alone are going to make this one possibly the most special
and my 2 friends that are going for the first time,both fans of Anathema,do not know what they are about to experience

First timer here. Happy to have contributed in some small way to this selling out as quickly as it did. Can't wait to meet you all (not to mention see some kick-ass bands!) next year!

Congratulations on the quick sellout. Maybe just maybe I can make it next year, hopefully there will be no conflicts in scheduling or serious health problems. It has sucked missing the last few years.