Chris Caffrey Names New Album On Metal Temple Forum

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
Chris Caffrey is a special guest on our forum from time to time and here is some of what he had to say.

Hello fellow Metal Heads!

I am currently in New York City writing music for yet another Chris Caffery CD. The new CD, which is going to be called "Pins and Needles" will be recorded between now and March and hopefully will be in stores for an early Summer 2006 release! Yes...I am busy as usual.

I want to thank everyone who saw my band live on the Faces or War tour in 2005. It was a lot of fun to finally get to test my voice in a live situation...many agreed it was better live than on CD. I was thankful for this because I was really nervous at first! The last tour I did was here in the US with Jon Oliva's Pain and Ripper Owens' new band Beyond Fear. I think you will love Ripper's stuff!

I hope you have enjoyed the music from Faces and WARPED, I had a lot of fun putting this all together and want to thank Black Lotus Records again for their support!

Read what he has to say about his other projects http://www.metal-temple.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=505&PN=1

Cool. I really like the two albums he put out. I saw Chris live at the Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles 6 Pack Weekend 3 in Cleveland back in May and he was great. I am looking foward to Pins and Needles. Should be a really good album.