Chris Clancy leaves Mutiny Within !

He was an awful fit for the band, IMO, and they never sounded at all original or like they really knew what 'their' sound was supposed to be. Just sounded like a mashup of other popular metal at the time.

Him making an account and responding to comments on MetalSucks, though... that's sinking pretty low.

That's from July so it's pretty old news

Too bad though, road runner just sunk them. And i've really enjoyed that record, had to wait 3 weeks for the copy to ship to my doorstep

He was an awful fit for the band, IMO, and they never sounded at all original or like they really knew what 'their' sound was supposed to be. Just sounded like a mashup of other popular metal at the time.

Him making an account and responding to comments on MetalSucks, though... that's sinking pretty low.

Really low. I guess after everything you've worked for for over half your life falls apart and people say you have no commitment despite moving country, being in thousands of dollars of debt and selling pretty much everything you own to the point of having less than $20 to your name you should just sit back and let people make up their own stories about it.

Obviously musicians in the press aren't people.

Really low. I guess after everything you've worked for for over half your life falls apart and people say you have no commitment despite moving country, being in thousands of dollars of debt and selling pretty much everything you own to the point of having less than $20 to your name you should just sit back and let people make up their own stories about it.

Obviously musicians in the press aren't people.

They're just stupid kids on Metalsucks of all places - there's no need to gratify them and their bullheaded opinions with a response. Nobody takes those kids seriously, and they aren't even the ones who would be/will be buying your records, so I see no good coming from that kind of discussion. There will always be haters, and there is rarely a reason to interact with them.

Yes, it very well may be but it's nevertheless frustrating to see the work that you've made so many sacrifices for being bashed all over the internet... Although Jeff is right, there's no good coming from that kind of discussion.

I've been following this band since they first joined my space around 5 years ago. Its a real shame to see a band working hard, slowly progressing up the ladder to a record deal and then falling apart from lack of money/sales. Bah same thing happened with Imperanon!!!