Mutiny Within

InsideJob101

New Metal Member
Aug 23, 2010
Any of you guys heard Mutiny Within? they have some serious chops and keys. The vocalist is awesome too. I talked to them after a show and AJ said he was a big fan of Skyfire. He was saying how the band grew up on European metal and he talked to some of the band occasionally.

Let me know what you think of them. I think these guys are gonna be really big and it's a shame that so many people don't know about them.

These guys are like a mix of bad KSE with bad Everygrey. Their music is catchy in a bad way, and everything I've heard from this band was musically pointless or just horrible. Just my 2 cents.

Sorry dude but I feel about the same way as JesterIF. I guess you could argue that I'm not giving them a fair chance since I haven't listened to much of their material, but I saw them live a few months ago and I didn't like them one bit..

I really like Mutiny Within. They have a pretty sick story with their vocalist. Dude took a leap of faith coming from England to the States, simply on the confidence of the band. He's got a good range. Sings opera as well, look that shit up on youtube. When I saw them live I despised the act, but after getting their full length and really listening to it i think these guys have tons of talent. It's weird hearing such technical proficiency blend with testicular badass riffery, only to be followed up by some sonic syndicate-esque chorus line. I like his singing, but a few songs take it a bit too far. Still though, they know how to write some great songs, and they've only had one release. They're going on tour with Nevermore, Hatesphere, and others soon. Should be perr sweet.